WHY WE NEED YOU
As Lepaya is scaling, we want to ensure that we keep working efficiently and our business needs are met in the long run. Thus, we’re looking for a self-driven Senior Revenue Ops Advisor to work with revenue commercial teams on proactively gathering business and process improvement needs, optimizing our workflows, roadmap and system design as well as advising commercial teams based on generated insights. Next to this, your responsibility will be to set up and manage data quality as well as validation programs to ensure efficient information flow and improve data accuracy. With your support, we’ll improve insights generation and operational efficiency, and ensure that user and business needs are implemented in our processes and systems.
For more than 80% of today’s CEOs the one worry keeping them up at night is strengthening the capabilities of their teams. Innovation is more disruptive than ever, changing the nature of work fundamentally and at a pace we have never seen before.
We help organizations to continuously upskill their people. We focus on Power Skills: a unique set of future-proof competencies we defined based on market needs. We combine high impact training with digital tooling – empowering professionals to learn and grow when, where, and how it suits them best: on-demand when possible, face-to-face to maximize impact.
Since 2018 we have been growing fast. Our offices cover the Netherlands, the Nordics, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom. We have supported a broad range of organizations: from high-growth scaleups like Picnic, Take-away, and Ace & Tate, to global corporations like L’Oreal, Microsoft, and KPMG.
We are excited for further international expansion – supported by a 35M€ series B investment from top-European VC funds, such as Target Global. Now is the perfect time to join us and become part of our growth story.
DIVERSITY AT LEPAYA
We believe that diverse backgrounds and experiences make us stronger. Therefore, we have signed the Diversity Charter and set up an internal Diversity & Inclusion Group.
In various focus groups we work on topics such as hiring a diverse team, ensuring equal opportunities for growth and advancement, and understanding and celebrating our differences.
WHAT YOU’LL ACHIEVE IN YOUR FIRST YEAR
- Proactive advisory to commercial teams based on data analysis and generation of insights
- Identification of areas for improvement and their implementation in revenue operations and processes – and drive the realization of them across markets & teams
- Optimization of data quality and validation
- Enablement of self-service reporting and management of reports
- X-team collaboration with Sales Enablement to ensure new processes are ingrained in the organization
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 8+ years of experience in sales or revenue operations, in a high- growth international environment.
- Experience in working with Senior Stakeholders and building out best Practices with the sales organization
- Proactive self starter with the ability and willingness to own and drive (cross-functional) projects and implement changes
- Excellent quantitative capabilities and analytical mindset
- Ability to think strategically, solve problems and turn data into insights
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of Tableau and Salesforce
- Fluency in English, German skills a big plus
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT WORKING WITH US
- Disruptive approach to learning and development
- Fun international team
- Inspiring and fast-paced environment
- Lots of responsibility and opportunities for growth
- Our work-to-live scheme: unlimited holidays and Friday off every second week
To apply for this job please visit lepaya.jobs.personio.de.
Follow us on social media