Level Access is seeking a Manager of Sales Operations to manage our growing sales operations team, which supports our sales team in pitching life-changing digital accessibility solutions to companies ranging from Fortune 500 firms to SMB, high-growth organizations.
The sales operations team collaborates with sales leaders to strategize and operationalize efficient end-to-end systems and business workflows that deliver predictable revenue growth across marketing, sales, contract renewals, and expansion through system enablement, detailed processes, and data transparency.
The right candidate will drive the creation of sales strategy and processes across our SaaS and services business lines, working closely with our VP of Go-to-Market Strategy and operations and sales leadership to enable, streamline, and optimize all elements of our go-to-market strategy. The strategy includes the selection and roll-out of the optimal workflows and KPIs needed to support revenue growth plans. They will also manage the day-to-day sales operations function, ensuring the team delivers vital data intelligence to key stakeholders (sales & marketing leaders, finance, etc.), driving performance transparency, accountability, and predictability through all levels of the commercial organization. The ideal candidate will bring a detail-oriented, operational efficiency approach to the job and have the skills, influence, and experience to optimize the entire sales process and leverage data and systems to ensure the sales and customer success teams perform at their maximum capacity and potential. You and your team will design and implement data & analysis efforts, annual planning cycles, commission and territory management projects, and more, all in collaboration with key business stakeholders. Your efforts will empower our revenue teams to operate efficiently, effectively, And smartly as we scale our business in the years ahead.
Furthermore, the right candidate will have a passion for getting sales done, going beyond technology and data, and ensuring that our approach is a healthy mix of taking big bets to push sellers to new limits and identifying areas of friction hindering our sales process.
Primary duties and responsibilities
- Act as a trusted business partner to sales leaders (CRO, VP Sales, VP Account Management, SDR, SE, Partners), providing strategic counsel, operational best practices, and analytical support on all topics related to driving revenue growth
- Create and socialize a sales operations roadmap, improving prior experiences to support the big revenue bets driving growth and, equally important, with passion and credibility, effectively gain support for this vision throughout the organization.
- Develop, maintain, and standardize sales-related KPIs across all verticals to ensure established revenue targets are achieved.
- Oversee sales planning, pipeline management & forecasting.
- Lead the accurate adoption of Salesforce and other supporting systems to ensure maximum data insight into performance trends. Improve sales & marketing efficiency by implementing processes, policies, change management protocol, business requirements, and data governance to ensure effective and scalable processes.
- Build and maintain an inclusive, diverse, high-performing team. Manage and coach the sales operations team, using a hands-on player-coach model, ensuring they effectively support the holistic revenue organization, including actively tracking and socializing key trends in lagging/leading metrics on a cadence.
- Partner closely with sales enablement and L&D efforts to garner adoption of the above and act as a change champion of new resources and approaches
- Partner with finance to ensure commercial, operational targets and actuals (i.e., bookings and/or commission expense) feed into a financial model for accurate translation to recognize revenue and expense
- Support executive deliverables such as Board Reviews, Executive QBRs, strategic planning, and more than-needed
- 8+ years’ experience managing a sales operations team in a demonstrated growth technology company using a Salesforce technology stack
- Demonstrated experience building and socializing a sales operations roadmap in an organization with multiple product lines and go-to-market models.
- Highly skilled in the Salesforce platform with a consistent track record of converging the system capabilities with efficient internal processes to deliver end-to-end data intelligence
- Ability to provide consultative input to revenue owners regarding commercial performance and productivity analysis and suggest optimal solutions for problem areas.
- Comfort with navigating the annual planning cycle, including prior bookings period analysis, territory expansion, productivity analysis, planning a sales kick-off, and other such year-turn activities
- High attention to detail and ability to lead a team in delivering clear and concise insights and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Proactive, self-motivated learner and great teammate with a strong aim to achieve personal goals and team goals.
- Motivated by a fast-paced matrix environment where you will have to adapt constantly – no two days are the same!
This is a full-time salaried position with a competitive benefits package, including bonus opportunities and unlimited vacation/FTO. Salary is commensurate with experience. Please submit your cover letter and resume for immediate consideration.
Level Access is committed to workforce diversity. Equal Opportunity Employer. Copyright 2023, Level Access. All rights reserved.