We are seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic Revenue Enablement Manager to the Go-to-Market Enablement Team, with a view to supporting the enablement of Level Access’ customer-facing post-sales teams. You will be responsible for building, reporting on, and optimizing the effectiveness of various enablement programs. You will have excellent communication and collaboration skills with a thorough and hands-on approach, as you take ownership of our post-sales enablement initiatives/programs. You will also be naturally data-driven and be well-versed in measuring and reporting on metrics to improve process efficiency. This position will be an attractive prospect for an innovative and entrepreneurial individual who is passionate about SaaS revenue enablement.
About your new role
- Reporting and Program tracking to ensure KPIs for enablement programs are being met
- Developing and maintaining detailed project plans, proactively managing milestones, dependencies, and timelines to ensure smooth execution
- Tracking/reporting new hire onboarding for the Customer Success organization
- Leading on program creation and deployment including the curation of content from multiple data sources into executable, trackable, and scalable programs/learning paths.
- Participate in planning and strategy with the Director of Training & Enablement.
- Partner with the Revenue Operations & Go-to-Market Systems teams to ensure proper dashboards and reports are built and communicate effectiveness of training initiatives to Director of Training & Enablement.
- Train post-sales team on any internal technologies they use to do their jobs, including but not limited to Gainsight, Salesforce, and Kaia.
- Managing day-to-day operations of the Enablement Programs, collaborating cross-functionally with team leaders and other content creators (Product Marketing/Marketing, etc.).
Skills & Requirements
- 2+ years’ experience working in a Sales or Customer Success role (Sales or Customer Success management a plus!).
- 2+ years’ experience managing Enablement programs (Sales Enablement Manager, Revenue Enablement Manager, CS Enablement Manager, etc.)
- Ability & desire to build programs that cater to multiple learning styles and having empathy for the “job to be done” of your learners, removing obstacles and barriers that take time away from revenue-generating activities.
- Knowledge & experience building enablement programs for roles that are responsible for driving adoption in SaaS platforms.
- Someone who flourishes in a fast-paced, high-growth SaaS software environment.
- Knowledge and experience of the administration of Enablement Platforms and/or Learning Management System tools such as Guru, Outreach, Kaia, Gainsight, Seismic, Spekit.
- High empathy and excitement with regards to the creation of a digital Customer Experience.
- Experience with CRM (SFDC) and Reporting Systems.
- Excellent analytical skills including.
- Strong ability to proactively identify, recommend, and implement new approaches to optimize the effectiveness of enablement content and programs based on data and metrics.
- Adaptable, flexible, and naturally resilient with a proactive approach.
- Effective at working cross-functionally and collaboratively, with the ability to align differing perspectives and gaining consensus with leadership across multiple teams.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
This is a full-time salaried position with a competitive benefits package, including bonus opportunities and unlimited vacation/FTO. Salary is commensurate with experience. Please submit your cover letter and resume for immediate consideration.
Level Access is committed to workforce diversity. Equal Opportunity Employer. Copyright 2022, Level Access. All rights reserved.