Looking for a sales job where you can do well and make a difference? If you are looking to expand into B2B sales, we have a great opportunity for you. In this role you will be given the opportunity to learn and develop your skills with the goal of moving to the next level of B2B SaaS sales.
Level Access helps companies design and enhance their digital systems – including web sites, web applications, software, hardware, and services – so they are usable by people with disabilities. In the same way that buildings must conform to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), modern web sites and applications must be accessible to people with disabilities or face legal liability. Level Access allows organizations to address these risks and provide equal access through software, training, and consulting solutions. As a company we seek to both do well financially and create a world where all users have access to digital systems.
Level Access, a leading provider of IT Accessibility compliance products and services, is looking for a Sales Development Specialist. This position is responsible for initiating outbound communication with prospects. The Sales Development Specialist will also help with the overall coordination, support and facilitation of sales support activities. The person will maintain favorable contacts with current and potential accounts.
In This Role You Will Often:
- Contact qualified prospects using a consultative sales approach
- Outbound call, engage with and develop prospects to be closed by Sales team
- Document, track and monitor all leads and activities in Salesforce.com
- Contact and schedule appointments with Account Executive in target vertical
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to identify and source potential leads
- Nurture longer term prospects
- Build a solid understanding of B2B sales concepts
This Job Might Be For You If You Have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills via the phone and e-mail
- Ability to be on the phone 85% of the day
- Communicate with individuals at all levels in the company and with executives outside of the company in an articulate professional manner
- PC literacy (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain a high call rate and to assess prospect’s “fit”
- Excellent probing and listening skills
- Time management skills; ability to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload with strong attention to detail
- Bring energy to the performance of a task
Nice to Have Experience:
- Sales, marketing, and/or account support
- Technology B2B sales
- Familiarity with software as a service (SaaS) sales and consulting engagements is a plus
- com experience
This is a full-time salaried position with a competitive benefits package, including bonus opportunities and unlimited vacation/FTO. Salary is commensurate with experience. Please submit your cover letter and resume for immediate consideration.
Level Access is committed to workforce diversity. Equal Opportunity Employer. Copyright 2023, Level Access. All rights reserved.