Leverage is modernizing a multi-trillion dollar industry by helping global supply chains answer the question “Where’s my stuff?” Backed by world-class investors and founded by serial entrepreneurs with a track record of success. We’re revolutionizing the industry through domain expertise and technology to deliver unprecedented visibility and looking for others to join our mission.
We are seeking a highly organized and proactive individual to be our first marketing hire. In this role, you will be responsible for all areas of marketing, including demand generation through paid acquisition, public relations, fostering new partnership channels, our blog, and planning / attending trade shows. You will play a vital role in ensuring seamless execution and maximum impact of marketing activities in order to enhance our brand visibility and drive lead generation efforts.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop marketing strategies, objectives, and key messages to effectively represent our company and offerings.
- Develop and execute comprehensive demand generation strategies to drive qualified leads, customer acquisition, and revenue growth.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute our company’s participation in trade shows, exhibitions, conferences, and other industry events.
- Plan, execute, and optimize paid marketing campaigns across various platforms such as Google Ads, social media ads, and other relevant channels.
- Create compelling PR campaigns and coordinate press releases to enhance brand visibility and credibility.
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance, adjusting strategies as needed to ensure maximum ROI and conversion rates.
- Oversee the development of engaging blog content, whitepapers, case studies, and other marketing collateral to establish thought leadership and capture audience interest.
- Manage budgets, negotiate contracts with vendors, and ensure cost-effective solutions are implemented.
- Maintain an up-to-date calendar of upcoming trade shows and events, ensuring timely registration and submission of required materials.
- Utilize data-driven insights to assess the effectiveness of different marketing channels, campaigns, and strategies.
- Stay current with industry trends, competitor activities, and emerging opportunities in the supply chain industry landscape.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, ideally working on small teams and across different areas of marketing.
- Proven experience as a marketing professional at a rapidly growing start up, including having worn many hats within the marketing space.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with internal teams, potential partners, external vendors, and event attendees at trade shows.
- Detail-oriented mindset with a focus on delivering high-quality work.
- Ability to travel and work flexible hours as required for events.
- Proficiency in using marketing analytics tools to measure and optimize campaign performance.
- Ability to work well in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment.
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills.
What will make you stand out:
- You’re located in NYC and excited about working together in person.
- Prior experience in the supply chain industry.
- Past experience as a marketing team of 1.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, equity, and benefits package.
- Opportunity to make a significant impact in the early stages of a rapidly growing startup.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment with a strong emphasis on personal and professional growth.
- Hybrid (3in/2out) work arrangements.
- Catered lunch in the office on Wednesdays.
- Comprehensive health, vision and dental plans, as well as free membership to health apps such as Teladoc, HealthAdvocate, One Medical, Kindbody, and Talkspace.
- Company 401k program.
- Commuter benefits.
- Unlimited sick and vacation time with 9 paid company holidays.
- The chance to shape team culture and build a world-class team.
The base salary range for this role is between $110-140k. The actual salary offered will be determined based on factors such as relevant experience, qualifications, and the successful candidate’s overall fit within our organization and total package will include components such as benefits and stock options.
Leverage is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and succeed.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.