Do you have passion for Sales and would like an opportunity to grow your career into Enterprise Sales?
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative poised to reach new heights within our global Sales organization driving hypergrowth and delivering exceptional service to our customers.
If this sounds like you, please apply today! Join us and embark on a meaningful and rewarding career.
We have built a ‘robust Sales Academy program’ which involves upskilling, aiming to provide you with the skills, attributes and knowledge that will allow you to advance your career into enterprise sales. We have a track record of progressing SDRs to Business Developers and other customer success roles across the organization.
Why join LHH?
LHH (Part of Adecco Group) is a global leader in end-to-end HR solutions and advisory services delivering over $2billion USD in revenues. We are consistently ranked as one of ‘the best places to work’ and take pride in our collaborative culture.
- Sales Development Manager
- No Direct Reports
In this role you can expect to:
- Use a mixture of outbound calling, emailing, and marketing campaign follow up to organize meetings between prospective customers and the LHH sales team
- Run highly effective outbound lead generation campaigns with potential Enterprise accounts (5,000+ employees) via phone, email, LinkedIn, etc.
- Build a robust sales pipeline by prospecting new leads through creative outreach
- Accurately qualify new prospective customer accounts, based upon established criteria
- Introduce prospective clients to our company and our product offering
- Creating relationships with customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales.
- Conduct baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting calls and introductory sales meetings
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions & competitive activities and use these to identify opportunities in the market
- Maintain accurate information about key contacts and sales activities in Salesforce
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing team members to share information, provide feedback, and achieve overall sales targets
Here’s what you’ll need to succeed
- 1+ years of work experience in a pipeline generation role as an SDR in technology sales industry or SaaS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Demonstrated track record in an early-stage company or highly ambiguous environment
- Demonstrated business, professional and sales/customer acumen, with the ability to develop credibility quickly with stakeholders/decision makers
- Understanding of B2B data sources and tools (e.g., Sales Force, Outreach, Sales Navigator etc.)
- Goal-oriented, has ownership, curiosity
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Must live in the greater Jacksonville FL area. Hybrid role which will require 3 days in office each week.
What we offer
- Opportunity to work with a global leader in the HR Consultancy space
- Comprehensive training and development program for success in your new role
- Track record of promoting internally #ReadyforNext
- Base salary: $37,500 – 68,500 *
- Incentive Compensation in addition to base salary is also offered
- Comprehensive benefits plan
*Placement within this range is determined based on geographic location, experience and other compensatory factors.
The world of work is ever-changing and unpredictable. Organizations are constantly fighting a battle to find and maintain their competitive advantage: their talent. To succeed, they can’t just rely on what works today, working tomorrow. They need to be ready for next.
LHH exists to help individuals, teams, and organizations find and prepare for what’s next. With integrated, end-to-end solutions that include Advisory, Professional Recruitment, Career Transition, and Learning & Talent Development, we are uniquely positioned to work together to make a positive impact on the future of every person we work with at every key career moment.
LHH is at the forefront of change to build a bigger, bolder workforce. Every day is a new day to prepare for, and we’re here to make sure the future works for everyone.
A division of the Adecco Group – the world’s leading HR solutions provider – LHH’s 8,000 colleagues and coaches work with 15,000 organizations in over 60 countries around the world. We successfully help close to 500,000 candidates to enhance their careers every year. Our local expertise, global infrastructure, and industry-leading technology allow us to manage the complexity of critical workforce initiatives and the challenges of transformation. It’s why most of the Fortune Global 500 companies choose to work with us.