LifeLabs Learning is the source for instantly useful, delightfully unusual, science-backed training for managers and teams. We teach skills to build passionate and high-performing teams faster.
We’re a diverse team of experts who focus on tipping point skills like coaching, feedback, prioritization, and inclusion — teaching only the behaviors that lead to the biggest impact in the shortest time. We make these skills stick by helping organizations build them into their culture and systems – and we have fun doing it! Learn more about us here!
Revenue Operations Manager
LifeLabs Learning is seeking a highly creative and experienced Revenue Operations leader to join our team. As our Revenue Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the development of processes, technology and initiatives that improve our efficiency in demand generation, lead conversion and revenue capture. With responsibility for design, implementation and education of key sales and marketing operations and workflows within our core systems, the successful candidate will have a major impact on our ability to meet our revenue objectives.
- Manage and optimize the overall revenue operations process from top of funnel and lead generation through conversion to sales prospect and ultimately the customer acquisition stage
- Create and implement a performance tracking program through our CRM & Marketing automation tools (HubSpot) that enable accurate, trustworthy and easily actionable data
- Work closely with Marketing Growth teammates to build campaign sequences which drive our outreach to prospects and clients alike
- Work closely with Sales & Consulting to provide sales workflow process creation and solutions that solve for business challenges, new products and revenue management. Implement via automation in CRM and other technical solutions
- Solve for reporting needs that enable timely and key business decisions around marketing and sales initiatives as well as validate accuracy by leveraging systems and internal resources
- Own lead scoring process in conjunction with Marketing team
- Accountability for Sales and Marketing tech stack centered around HubSpot as well as their overall data quality, connectivity and integrity
- Supports the roll out of new GTM initiatives relating to process creation, outbound campaign sequencing and reporting
- Expert level skills in reporting, sales, or revenue operations, preferably in a SaaS or B2B company with $40M+ in revenue
- Experience with HubSpot and Google Sheets, inclusive of VLOOKUPS and Pivot Tables
- Strong (verbal and written) communication and collaboration skills across multiple teams
- Outstanding organization skills with an ability to keep small details from slipping through the cracks
- Ability to adapt, learn, and find a way to play in the face of change and ambiguity
- Comfort and excellence at juggling many tasks, projects, and relationships at once
- An eagerness and skill in giving and receiving feedback
- A passion for business growth, development, and client experience
- On Time delivery of process and campaign implementation
- Accuracy of data and reporting in conjunction with finance detail
[Optional] Preferred but not required:
- History of managing sales compensation models
- Start date: ASAP
- Location: Remote (can be based anywhere in the U.S., except Alaska)
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Starting Salary: $110K -$120K starting base salary
- Starting salary matches your skills and readiness for the role assessed during the interview process.
- Compensation: salary + bonus (Success Share)
- Our compensation system is transparent and consistently applied throughout the company. As you take on new responsibilities, you can expect a yearly compensation increase, so long as you are meeting the role expectations #AlwaysBeLearning! This translates into a predictable raise up to $XK base salary, after which your base salary will increase based on an annual merit increase.
- Additionally, you will be eligible to participate in our quarterly Success Share program which is a 10% bonus on your eligible earnings when we hit our quarterly revenue target.
- Year 1: 10% of 110K Year 2: 10% of 120K Year 3: 10% of 130K Year 4: 10% of 140K Year 5: 10% of 150K Year 6: 10% of 150K + 2% COLA
- Long-Term Incentive Plan: As part of your compensation package, you will be eligible to participate in the company’s Long-Term Incentive Plan (LTIP). Your equity grant will be commensurate with the Expert band of this role.
- Benefits: medical, dental, and vision insurance 18 vacation days, 10 federal holidays, 2 LifeLabs holidays, 2 floating holidays, 1 Values Day, Kind Fridays (employees have the option to end work at 3pm local time on Fridays), and CLean Break (Paid Time Off benefit during the last week of the year), 401K, team profit share, annual Learning FUNd and Learning Days, lending library, dedicated peer coach, ongoing training, biannual team retreats, and more!
To start! If you’re interested: please send us your resume and complete the application below.
Let’s do this! Come be part of a team where you will learn something new every day, challenge yourself and others, laugh a lot, and make a real impact by teaching people life’s most useful skills.
P.S. Please take the necessary steps to allow list the LifeLabs (@LifeLabsLearning.com) and Greenhouse (@Greenhouse.io) domains so that you receive all emails related to your application process. Also, please make sure to check your spam folder as emails from LifeLabs and/or Greenhouse can be marked as spam. Here are some common allow list solutions to fix this problem.
LifeLabs Learning is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. We will not have access to your personal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission information during the interview process. LifeLabs Learning is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request a reasonable accommodation, please let us know in your application or email us at [email protected]