Contracts are the lifeblood of business and power everything from revenue, obligations, financing activities, and reporting. At LinkSquares, our AI-powered, end-to-end contract management and analytics platform takes the manual, time-consuming, tedious tasks out of the contracting process. With LinkSquares, legal teams save time, cut costs, and improve business outcomes.
We are a 400+ person company headquartered in downtown Boston. We’ve raised $161.46 million in funding, and are backed by top investors including G Squared, G2 Venture Partners, Sorenson Ventures, Catalyst investors, JumpCapital, Forest Ascent Ventures, Hyperplane Venture Capital, MassMutual Ventures, Xerox and Bottomline.
In the last year, we’re proud to have been named:
- Built in Boston’s Best places to work
- #90 on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500
- Fast Co’s Most Innovative Companies, Top 10 of AI
We’re looking for people to join our team who are excited about legal technology, and feel connected to our core values.
About the role
As the Sr. Manager, Marketing Operations you will lead a team that is responsible for owning the marketing tech stack, and reporting on marketing’s contribution to revenue and growth goals. The ideal candidate will have experience implementing large scale technology, a track record of building and scaling technology, teams and initiatives and is an expert at collaborating and influencing cross functionally. You will work closely with internal stakeholders in Marketing, Sales, Revenue Operations, and Operations on projects related to analytics, systems configuration, and pipeline/user tracking. You will also be responsible for managing and scaling the Marketing Operations team.
What you’ll be working on
- Monitor effectiveness & efficiency of processes such as lead scoring, routing, tracking, management and lead prioritization for sales & CS
- Define the Marketing Strategy & Ops roadmap and execute cohesive end-to-end initiatives
- Help architect processes and act as the business owner of our marketing tech stack
- Lead the strategy, approval process, and implementation of new tools being added to the marketing tech stack
- Educate go-to-market teams on our marketing process, including lead follow-up procedure, lead scoring model, best practices for reporting
- Collaborate with Revenue Ops to support closed-loop analytics, ensure seamless systems integrations, and maintain data hygiene across the go-to-marketing tech stack
- Build ad hoc analysis to understand marketing performance and impacts on revenue
- Collaborate with other marketers to execute tests, develop insights, and develop recommendations to improve funnel velocity and conversion rates
- Mentor and grow the Marketing Ops team to support our rapidly expanding business
What you bring to LinkSquares
- 8+ years of experience working in Marketing / Marketing Ops and managing marketing technology and concepts, B2B SaaS experience +
- Proven ability and experience in team management, and collaboration with marketing and sales professionals to use analytics to improve outcomes
- Hands on experience with HubSpot & Salesforce, and how they work together
- LeanData, Lookr, other BI tools, and integrating platforms a +
- Strong understanding of demand generation activities, channels, metrics, and analytics
- Ability to effectively translate business requirements to technical teams including IT
- Proven ability to communicate marketing KPIs to internal stakeholders
- Strong work ethic with a keen eye for detail and an ability to manage priorities
- Resourceful team player with the desire to take the initiative in a fast-paced environment
Follow us on social media