LiveIntent is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our growing team. As a Product Marketing Manager you will play a key role in refining and communicating the value proposition of LiveIntent products to target customers. You will have the ability to lead product marketing initiatives that will contribute to a successful go-to-market process, grow prospects into strategic clients, and educate our internal teams through case studies, market research, product collateral and sales enablement programs. This individual can accurately identify internal and external customer needs and produce high-quality solution-based narratives that reflect the voice of the products.
- Create and manage the distribution of high impact product-driven content, such as training materials, case studies, presentations, activation guides, blog posts, etc
- Work within cross-functional teams to develop product positioning that will help our teams convey our product offerings in the market, including objection/response handling
- Enable our customer-facing teams to communicate the value of our products through training materials, sales collateral, and customer success stories
- Collaborate on planning go-to-market efforts while leading the execution around new product releases
- Become an expert on LiveIntent’s customers and the competitive landscape
- Own client email communications; including, blog content, product launches and updates
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Marketing, and Product teams, partnering closely to accelerate product adoption across key market segments, while providing feedback for product improvements
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in product marketing, preferably in ad tech
- Experienced within the digital media industry, with an understanding of the many players within the digital media and ad tech ecosystem
- The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience with Data solutions, either from the Digital Programmatic buying platforms, as well as the identity vendor/technology space
- Experience with go-to-market strategy, including product naming, sales training content, product positioning, and competitive intel
- Project management skills, including an ability to think end-to-end, as well as working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient in translating and condensing highly technical product offerings and concepts effectively for a wide variety of audiences
- Entrepreneurial spirit, who can navigate ambiguity and pave a path for innovative products and solutions
- Quick learner who can come to the table with solutions for challenges
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
We are remote-first with offices located in NYC, Berlin and Copenhagen to give team members places to come together and collaborate. These locations are open for those that would prefer to work from a company office location on a more frequent basis. You chose what works best for you.
We support employee health and wellness by providing:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage through two different providers with many plans being offered with 100% premium coverage for individuals and families, along with access to our 24/7 telemedicine provider Eden Health
- 12 weeks of 100% paid parental leave from day one of employment for the birth or adoption of a child
- Flexible PTO – We believe that time off to rest and recharge is important to all our employees and benefits everyone
- Summer Fridays
- Access to BetterUp Care which focuses on the importance of mental fitness by providing confidential coaching and support to help build resilience and sustain well-being as we all navigate the ups and downs of life
- Monthly wellness expense to use towards gym membership, subscription plan, fitness classes or personal wellness
- Access to Alma and our Employee Assistance Program which offers confidential assessments, short-term counseling, referrals, and follow-up services to employees
- WFH expense reimbursement to ensure you are set up for success
- Voluntary benefits such as Critical Illness, Accident and Hospital Insurance, Life Insurance, Metlaw and Identity Theft Alert System
- 401k program
- Discount programs with Nationwide for Pet Insurance and Aflac along with exclusive deals on ticket and travel offers
We foster belonging, inclusion, and diversity to help you live your best work life with programs and initiatives such as:
- Mid-year and annual performance and compensation review process
- Our ERG Framework and DEI Executive Committee gladly supports several communities such as Asian Alliance at LiveIntent, BlackIntent, Juntos, Parents of LiveIntent, PrideIntent, & Women with Intent
- Educational Sessions
- Weekly & Quarterly employee engagement activities (trivia nights, interactive Slack channels, spirit weeks, and educational film discussions to name a few)
LiveIntent, one of the world’s largest people-based marketing platforms, connects 2,500 publishing and advertising brands with over 250 MM verified people every month across all types of media. With the anonymized email address at the center of its industry-leading identity graph, LiveIntent provides brands with solutions that help them monetize, acquire, and retain real people, even where cookies don’t work. LiveIntent enriches a brands’ data, making it possible for them to deepen their understanding of their audiences, and more effectively market to people wherever they are present and paying attention. LiveIntent has employees located in Denmark, Germany, UK and US along with offices in New York, Berlin, and Copenhagen.
Instilling diversity, a sense of belonging, and empowerment into LiveIntent’s culture, core values, and vision is core to our success. Our ERG framework and DEI Executive Committee gladly supports several communities such as Asian Alliance at LiveIntent, BlackIntent, Juntos, Parents of LiveIntent, PrideIntent, & Women with Intent which provide individuals at the organization the chance to voice their opinions and feel heard in a space that is safe and welcoming.
LiveIntent is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
The base salary for this position begins at $75,000 with a maximum salary opportunity of $105,000. When determining compensation for roles, we look at qualifications needed for the position along with the mix of required and preferred skills/experiences, market data, and existing team equity. We rarely hire an individual into a position at the top of the salary band due to the belief that we are hiring people into roles that also challenge them to learn and grow. The band highlights that potential. We put an emphasis on growth and development through our performance and compensation reviews 2x a year in parallel with ongoing conversions with your manager throughout the year.