LogicMonitor is the leading fully automated, cloud-based infrastructure monitoring and observability platform for enterprise IT and managed service providers.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer obsessed, work as one agile team, and strive to be better every day while building trust. These are our core values. We foster a culture of performance and recognition, allowing us to transform growth as we enable our employees to do the best work of their careers.
This position is located in Austin, TX. Our Austin team is based downtown in the San Jacinto Center, overlooking the scenic Lady Bird Lake. We call our offices Centers of Energy, because they’re where we accelerate work, spark creativity, and ignite our culture of connection and celebration. Our teams coordinate their time in Centers of Energy to reflect how they work best.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We deeply care about our employees’ well-being, creating an environment where everyone feels valued and respected. We celebrate the diversity of our team and are committed to fostering a culture of inclusivity. When you join LogicMonitor, you’re not just an employee to us, but a valued member of our community. Come as you are, be yourself, and let’s grow together.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You’ll Do:
LM Envision, LogicMonitor’s leading hybrid observability platform powered by AI, helps modern enterprises gain operational visibility into and predictability across their IT stacks, so they can continue to deliver extraordinary employee and customer experiences. LogicMonitor has a layered approach to intelligence, where AI and Machine Learning is baked into every facet of the LM Envision platform to help IT teams improve efficiency, minimize alert fatigue, proactively predict trends, and maximize enterprise growth and transformation.
Our customers love LogicMonitor’s ability to bring cloud and traditional IT together into one view, as seen in minimal churn rates, expansion business, and exciting new customer references. In fact, LogicMonitor has received the highest Net Promoter Score of any IT Infrastructure Management provider. LogicMonitor also boasts high employee satisfaction. We have been certified as a Great Place To Work®, and named one of BuiltIn’s Best Places to Work for the sixth year in a row!
As we enter this next phase of growth, we are in search of a Business Operations Analyst to play a key role in driving go-to-market performance through analysis of revenue trends and implications, assessing revenue models, and providing valuable insights to inform our overall go-to-market strategy. You will actively contribute to the global expansion of our Channel Sales program.
In this dynamic role, you will assist the Channel Sales program to facilitate the scaling and enhancement of our partner programs and relationships. Your efforts will involve close collaboration with various teams to establish transparency and consistency in performance metrics, ultimately elevating the efficiency and experience of LogicMonitor’s Channel Sales program.
Here’s a closer look at this key role:
- Partner with the Sales, Marketing and Finance teams to identify new growth opportunities
- Perform both quantitative and qualitative analysis to drive recommendations and influence decisions to inform direction related to strategic initiatives
- Measure and report on channel contribution for monthly reporting and quarterly business reviews
- Provide reliable data and analytics to offer insights and help with problem-solving and decision making
- Provide input on efforts to improve systems and tools that support the sales team and share ideas for continuous sales and sales operations process improvement
- Define, develop, document and manage program policies and procedures
- Develop & manage tools to measure outcomes and drive recommendations for improvements
- Develop periodic and ad hoc reporting to support the sales teams and executive leadership
- Ensure all processes and partner engagements result in a process consistent with our direct process and result in a positive experience for our employees and partners
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree (finance, statistics, or business degree preferred) required
- 3+ years experience as an analyst
- Excellent skills in Salesforce and Looker report building preferred
- Strong critical thinking skills, innovative spirit, and creativity to design scalable processes
- Sharp attention to detail and drive to deliver consistently high quality outputs
- Ability to build strong relationships and communicate clearly and effectively
At LM we believe that a total rewards package should be built with the whole person in mind, so we’ve designed a total rewards package that’s almost as complex as you are. We want to support our employees to be healthy and happy!
Whether you’re working from home or one of our Centers of Energy, US benefits for LMers include but are not limited to: unlimited vacation, health, vision, and dental insurance, robust parental leave, a 401K with company matching, a monthly Work Well reimbursement, Employee Equity Program, Professional Development funds, unlimited opportunities for growth, and more.
We are committed to our employees’ physical and mental health, and offer various wellness programs (including a Calm membership for you and your family!) as part of our holistic approach to employee success.
For more information on our benefits and culture, visit https://www.logicmonitor.com/careers
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.
Anticipated Application Close Date: 03/18/2024
LogicMonitor believes in pay transparency, so we provide the base salary ranges for all of our jobs in the United States. Actual base salary offered will vary depending on factors including but not limited to: location, education, experience, skills, and qualifications.
As part of our holistic compensation philosophy, LogicMonitor also offers many competitive elements in our total compensation package for US employees, such as bonus or commission compensation in addition to the base pay, an equity program for all full time employees, 401K matching, and other rewards.
Base Salary Range
To apply for this job please visit www.logicmonitor.com.