Logixboard is a white-labeled customer experience software that is transforming how the $2 trillion freight forwarding industry operates.
In a highly competitive and technologically antiquated industry undergoing rapid digitalization, we are providing freight forwarders with the only white-labeled and integrated customer experience software available to the market today.
Our software enables freight forwarders to deliver world-class digital experience to their customers, which propels them far ahead of their competition and dramatically increases customer retention and sales.
Our customers absolutely love our platform, and we’re experiencing tremendous growth both in new customers and in funding, with over $50 million in capital raised to date.
The Marketing Operations Manager will be part of the Revenue Operations team and work closely with Marketing and Sales leadership. To be successful in this role, you must have a deep understanding of the customer lifecycle and demand generation funnel. You will oversee key initiatives such as the lead scoring model, attribution model, and campaign management. This role will also oversee the Marketing Automation Platform (Hubspot) and have strong technical expertise in Salesforce and Outreach.
The Marketing Operations Managers will be a trusted partner to all stakeholders within the Marketing and Sales departments and will have the opportunity to help shape Marketing strategy and make decisions that help drive pipeline.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Manage and be accountable for the end-to-end campaign lifecycle, including:
- Own the Marketing tech stack (Hubspot, Salesforce, ZoomInfo, Outreach)
- Manage lead scoring, lead routing, attribution and funnel conversion reporting
- Build and support automation for nurture campaigns
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders and manage expectations
We are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing Operations
- Strong experience with Hubspot and Salesforce (certifications preferred but not required)
- Expertise in building lead scoring models, attribution, and campaign management
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Data Studio (nice to have)
- Strong understand of the customer lifecycle and lead-to-revenue conversion funnel
- Logixboard offers 100% of health insurance costs for all US employees.
- Full-time employees have unlimited vacation.
- High Energy – High opportunity for a growth environment
- We are a fast-growing startup where your position will have a direct impact on the business
- Generous parental leave
- We strive to be a truly inclusive, diverse, and continuously-learning organization: If you have needs that create a more equitable environment, let’s talk
An equitable, diverse, and inclusive workplace is a high priority at Logixboard. We place a high value on those with varied experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives and highly encourage under-represented and traditionally marginalized communities to apply. We build great products and great teams. Come work with us.