Do you want to create the go-to-market strategy for a fast-growing cybersecurity company? Join our energetic team and work as the glue between product, sales, marketing and customer success to bring our products to market.
Logpoint provides cybersecurity solutions that protect the digital heart of organizations.
Our core belief lies in creating software that augments security teams to make confident decisions, feel justified in their choices, and be more efficient when protecting their organizations. That principle has earned the trust of more than a thousand organizations worldwide.
We have seen consistent growth year-on-year and are looking to scale up our operations across the EU and the US, so joining Logpoint will mean joining a fast-growing organization where you’ll have direct influence on our growth journey and make the world a safer place.
Product Marketing Manager
Join our growing team and help manage the internal and external product marketing activities for Logpoint’s product portfolio, with a particular focus on our business-critical solutions. Logpoint is a cybersecurity challenger out to bring enterprise-level technology to the mid-market and you’ll be responsible for bringing that vision to market through product launches, go-to-market strategy and product messaging.
You’ll join the CTO office working directly with the Head of Product Marketing and other stakeholders throughout the company. Collaboration within the product marketing team and the rest of the organization is important.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Build and own the go-to-market strategy for Logpoint products, including leading multiple product launches per year
- Develop benefit-first product positioning, messaging and external communication that highlight the value of each product release
- Become the expert on our target customers, how they buy and their buying criteria, as well as understand competing solutions
- Assist with and attend briefings with industry analysts to gain more insight about the cybersecurity market
- Help create content to support the above including, datasheets, brochures, blogs, presentations, webinars and product landing pages
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer-related field or in marketing/communications with an interest in technology
- One to two years of experience as a Product Marketing Manager or similar role, preferably at a tech company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. You can understand and transform technical concepts into clear value and benefits
- Knowledge and interest in the cybersecurity industry, ERP solutions or SAP is an advantage
- Curious and structured. You pay attention to details and take initiative to find solutions to problems
- A true team player. You’ll be part of a diverse team and you get energy from working across departments
- You’re creative in your thinking. You’re a storyteller who can visualize complex ideas in succinct and compelling ways
- You are a pragmatic self-starter. You can juggle multiple workstreams and efficiently drive a collaborative process
Sound like a challenge for you? Then don’t hesitate to reach out!
Working at Logpoint
We offer a challenging and exciting international work environment on the cutting edge of cybersecurity technology. As a part of Logpoint, you will experience a fantastic, collaborative team that supports you as you build your quality career and growth ambitions. We embrace remote working, families, and creativity in any shape and form. We also like to have fun while we work, while striving to deliver outstanding results in a positive, collaborative, and informal atmosphere. For more information about working at Logpoint, please visit https://www.logpoint.com/en/life-at-logpoint/
If you have any questions about this position, please send an email to the hiring manager Martha, or file your application directly via our website as soon as possible. We will close the position, when we have found the right candidate.
Logpoint is a multi-faceted cybersecurity company that introduces the ability to automate tasks, save time, and eliminate blind spots found within an organization’s infrastructure.
Logpoint is the only SIEM+SOAR & UEBA converged solution that collects, analyzes, and prioritizes security incidents and facilitates analysts in identifying and resolving incidents fast. With built-in detection, investigation, and response playbooks, Logpoint orchestrates critical processes to increase SOC productivity and ensure a consistent response.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, with offices across Europe, the USA, and Asia, Logpoint is a multinational, multicultural, inclusive cybersecurity company. The company’s culture prioritizes passion, innovation, team spirit, and client satisfaction.
Follow us on social media