A tech scale-up with big plans!
Founded in 2017, Lokalise has hired 330+ people across 47 countries (and counting!), raised $50m of series B funding, and brought on-board customers such as Revolut, Miro, Starbucks, and Mastercard to name but a few.
Not bad, eh?
What we do
Businesses like Hyundai use our localisation platform to bring developers, designers and translators together in one virtual workspace. They use our platform to translate and localise content so it can be delivered across the web, apps, documents and even games to customers in their native languages.
Simply put: companies that localize can connect with over 8 billion people on the planet.
*Please note that we are required to add a location to job ads but Lokalise is a full-remote company and you can work from anywhere.*
We’re hiring for:
We’re building a world class Revenue Operations department to set people up for success in order to deliver great distribution experience across the end-to-end customer lifecycle. The aim is to unlock true growth potential and improve customer lifetime value, so we’re looking for a Senior Customer Success Operations Manager!
As our Senior CS Operations Manager, you will help us build the practice and lead efforts on managing the customer journey, lifecycle management, planning, reporting, designing handover processes, and creating operation processes, tooling, and enablement. You will be an individual contributor within our Sales Operations team and will play a pivotal role in directly impacting our outbound activities. So if you want to make a real impact on the future of one of Europe’s fastest growing SaaS startups, then this is the role for you!
- Own the customer lifecycle from the CS perspective, handling all system integrations and data points throughout the customer’s lifetime.
- Develop and maintain sales analytics reports and dashboards to provide actionable insights that support data-driven decision-making for the CS team.
- Identify and implement new processes and improvement opportunities to maximize CS manager productivity and quality.
- Play a key role in the headcount, quota, and territory planning process both quarterly and annually.
- Proactively monitor the quality and data integrity of supporting sales data and highlight improvement opportunities.
- Summarize analyses and effectively communicate findings on key trends, insights, and implications.
- Actively drive, organize, and participate in key enhancements to optimize lead and opportunity processes.
- Support ad hoc analytics and develop new reporting tools stemming from multiple data sources.
- Manage assigned projects to drive increased operational efficiency within the CS organization and sales operations.
- Train teams on how to use our tools most effectively; subsequently collaborating with them on ideas and enhancements to our tools and overall CMS processes.
- Be the anchor and strategic mind behind tooling implementations, training, and use of CS technology platforms to meet business objectives, manage processes, and produce metrics, reporting and documentation.
You must have:
- 3+ years of experience preferably working within CS operations or sales operations
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to delivering high-quality work products
- A strong desire to get things done and demonstrate urgency with small and big initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal and diplomacy skills; ability to build strong professional relationships at all levels and cross functionally, and effectively manage differences of opinion
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience with implementing or managing CSM tools (f.ex. Gainsight, Planhat, Vitally, Churnzero, Totango)
- Proactive, entrepreneurial, and a go-getter
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Able to gather and analyze data independently and quickly identify trends
- Able to be flexible and handle multiple projects in an organized and timely manner
It will be considered a significant advantage if you have:
- Previous experience in the localization industry
- Competitive salary and employee stock options plan
- Learning & Development program
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Health insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive parental leave
- Coworking budget
- Top-notch tech equipment to work with
- Great startup atmosphere, team spirit, and team events
Support one another. Thrive together.
We believe that to create a work environment where all people can truly thrive, we must create a safe space in which to challenge and learn.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and equal opportunities. Therefore, we welcome applications from people of all gender identities, sexual orientations, personal expressions, relationship, marital, or civil partnership statuses, racial identities, national or ethnic origins, religious beliefs, ages, and disability statuses.
We want to make sure you have the most positive experience possible as an applicant, and make our recruitment process inclusive, so please let us know in advance if we should make any adjustments to accommodate you.
Follow us on social media