A tech scale-up with big plans!
Founded in 2017, Lokalise has hired 330+ people across 47 countries (and counting!), raised $50m of series B funding, and brought on-board customers such as Revolut, Miro, Starbucks, and Mastercard to name but a few.
Not bad, eh?
What we do
Businesses like Hyundai use our localisation platform to bring developers, designers and translators together in one virtual workspace. They use our platform to translate and localise content so it can be delivered across the web, apps, documents and even games to customers in their native languages.
Simply put: companies that localize can connect with over 8 billion people on the planet.
Senior Product Marketing Manager:
We’re looking for a fully remote Senior Product Marketing Manager to own Lokalise pricing, messaging, positioning and go to market strategy. In this position, you will be part of the customer and product marketing team, working closely with product, sales, operations and marketing teams to position Lokalise and propel product adoption, usage and monetization.
- Create, own and disseminate Lokalise messaging.
- Write product-related stories meant to inspire.
- Define and own pricing strategy.
- Lead conversations with marketing analysts.
- Work with the product and engineering teams to gather customer, market, and competitive insights and use those insights to inform and influence our strategy and roadmap
- Participate in virtual and in-person events, including as a speaker.
- Plan and drive GTM strategy, ensuring launch and campaign coordination, production of marketing materials like ebooks, blogs, webinars, demos, datasheets, slide decks, sales kits, workflows, infographics, and other similar items
- Support integrated marketing campaigns, collaborating with demand generation, customer marketing, and social and content teams to drive leads, opportunities, and sales
- Coach sales teams by leading training sessions and providing supporting assets that can help sales reps improve engagement and conversion when engaging with prospects and current customers
- Be the subject matter across user personas and their needs when it comes to localization.
- Demo technical products, features, and integrations for internal and external stakeholders
- Work with our content team to guide content strategy and author blogs
- Engage with influencers
You must have:
- 4-5 years’ experience in product marketing in B2B SaaS.
- Experience launching products and creating messaging and positioning
- Experience leading GTM strategy for multiple products and designing effective and compelling overarching stories
- Expertise in product marketing tactics with the ability to demonstrate success in positioning and launching new products
- Understanding of pricing and monetization principles and strategies.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent collaboration skills
- Experience building cross-functional relationships and creating joint go-to-market plans
- A love of data, research, and continuous learning
- An outstanding ability to communicate and convey ideas clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Strong attention to detail and excellent teamwork skills
- A desire to work remotely and overlap with GMT by four hours each day
It will be considered a significant advantage if you have:
- Experience in marketing to developers or other technical audiences
- Experience in managing relationships with analysts (Gartner, Forrester, and others)
- Subject matter expertise in the localization and/or software development field
- Experience with Salesforce, Jira, and Confluence
- Worked on a globally distributed team
- Remote work experienc
- Competitive salary and employee stock options plan
- Learning & development program
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Health insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Top notch tech equipment to work with
- Great startup atmosphere, team spirit, and team events
Support one another. Thrive together.
We believe that to create a work environment where all people can truly thrive, we must create a safe space in which to challenge and learn.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and equal opportunities. Therefore, we welcome applications from people of all gender identities, sexual orientations, personal expressions, relationship, marital, or civil partnership statuses, racial identities, national or ethnic origins, religious beliefs, ages, and disability statuses.
We want to make sure you have the most positive experience possible as an applicant, and make our recruitment process inclusive, so please let us know in advance if we should make any adjustments to accommodate you.