Loom is the video communication platform for async work that helps companies communicate better at scale. Loom makes it easy to record quick videos of your screen and camera and instantly share them with a link. More than 20M users across 350k+ companies around the world trust Loom to share feedback, updates, intros, training, and more – every day. Founded in late 2015, Loom has raised $203M from world-class investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Iconiq, and Coatue.
We’re looking for an experienced performance marketing to drive Loom’s growth across the world using data-driven and product marketing techniques. This individual will be at the heart of our online marketing operations, working closely with cross-functional teams like Product, Engineering, and Data, to harness the power of paid search and other performance marketing channels to drive growth. The ideal candidate merges an extensive background in paid search, re-engagement, and performance marketing with a high degree of strategic acumen, leadership, and data analytics capabilities.
In this dynamic position, you’ll take the reins of Loom’s paid search campaigns, ensuring optimal ROI and aligning with Loom’s broader growth goals. Your insights, strategies, and execution will be pivotal in bolstering Loom’s online visibility, driving qualified leads, and strengthening our competitive position in the market.
- Drive strategy and execution of our performance and re-engagement marketing efforts as we continue to scale growth, expand channel mix, and drive lifetime value by building habits & loyalty for unique customer segments
- Lead, plan, and execute paid search campaigns across platforms like Google Ads, Bing Ads, and other search platforms
- Develop, measure, and optimize high-performance campaign strategies using a mix of KPIs to drive user acquisition, engagement, and retention, across new and existing channels
- Collaborate with Product and Design teams to craft compelling ad creatives, landing pages, and A/B tests to improve conversion rates
- Develop and improve marketing attribution funnels to continuously drive growth
- Partner with Design team to develop creative asset variations for testing and strategize with engineers on automation initiatives
- Work closely with data science colleagues to deeply understand paid user engagement
- Build and deliver growth forecasts, partnering with Finance and Product teams to refine scenarios based on expected performance
What We’re Looking For
- 6+ years of hands-on experience in performance marketing, with a focus on paid search campaigns and re-engagement strategies
- Deep experimentation experience and mindset with a proven track record of executing A/B tests, optimizing campaigns/landing pages and translating data into insights
- Demonstrated success in collaborating with cross-functional teams like Product, Design, and Finance to drive growth initiatives
- Expertise in Excel (SQL is a huge plus), are comfortable working with large datasets and have an in-depth understanding of statistical analysis (incl. common quant techniques such as regression)
- Successfully tested into and launched at scale both upper funnel and lower funnel channels, including YouTube and CTV
- Proven expertise in audience building, leveraging advanced segmentation and targeting techniques to optimize campaign reach and effectiveness
- Solid experience with various attribution models, ensuring accurate performance measurement and optimization for multichannel marketing campaigns
- Thrives in fast-paced environments and can adapt quickly to shifting priorities
Perks at Loom
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
- 14 paid company holidays plus Summer Break in July and Winter Break in December
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
- Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Wellness stipends
- Flexible PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Remote work opportunities
- Professional development reimbursement
- Home office & technology reimbursement
How We Work
Freedom and Flexibility: At Loom, we believe work is an act, not a place. When we disengage work from a location, we can accommodate a broad range of life choices. You can choose to work from home or while you travel. We are able to hire across the United States and are continuing to expand our international presence. And you are free to move within a country without any adjustment to compensation.
Engaging Workday: The key to an engaging workday is finding the right balance between different ways to work sync, async, text and video. Loom makes it easier for us to say what we mean without having to schedule a zoom meeting or struggle to find the right words. And using async communication allows us to free up time for deep work every day. We believe there’s a place for sync time – often a conversation on Zoom is exactly what is needed.
Work-Rest Balance: The way we balance the fast-paced demands of a high-growth startup and sustainability is making rest a priority. We offer a flexible PTO policy so you’re able to take time off when you need it. We also go fully offline for Summer Break around 4th of July and between Christmas and New Years. Rest is also part of the workday, not just during PTO. Taking a break for personal commitments, whether it’s watching the kids or getting some exercise is a natural part of the workday.
Social Connection: Relationships and connectedness matter. We are intentional about building trust and relationships through unique, shared experiences. Our virtual workspace keeps us connected day-to-day whether it’s through Looms celebrating wins or our buzzing Slack communities. Loommates are able to meet in person with their teams at least twice a year purely for fun. We have also built local offices for those who want to work or meet in person, starting with San Francisco and New York City.
Loom = Equal Opportunity Employer
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Loom are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.
To learn more about how Loom collects and uses your personal information during the application process, please see the Loom Candidate Privacy Notice.