Loopio is a workplace that unleashes learning & growth opportunities for our Loopers. We provide autonomous, challenging work that allows each employee to master their craft. We attract and retain people who are naturally curious, have grit and are eager to grow and build their careers. At Loopio, we genuinely support each other, because true success comes from working as #oneteam.
Loopio is looking for a Sales Enablement Program Manager to join our growing team! In this role, you’ll be focused on creating, delivering and measuring engaging sales development programs, specifically through the lens of adult learning best practices. Part writer, part teacher and part coach, this role will strategically align cross-functionally to support Loopers in their pursuit of mastery.
Please note that the successful candidate chosen for the role will be offered an 18-month full-time contract. The individual will be paid on a salaried basis, and this role comes with health and dental benefits and paid time off.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Reporting to the Head of Revenue Enablement, working with Product, Sales Leaders, Marketing and Customer Success leadership to determine the best content development strategy, training method and engaging content for each program/initiative to support our corporate goals on a quarterly calendar.
- From the onboarding of new hires to everboarding, and mastery programs, ensuring sellers understand how to leverage the tools and resources available
- Regularly assess the needs of sales roles to develop innovative and creative training solutions via live and asynchronous methods, including development, administration and tracking of role-based certifications
- Measure and report on program effectiveness and investments with a monthly sales training dashboard
- Own onboarding and training programs, with a focus on impact and employee experience, measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of programs conducted, soliciting feedback and evaluating programs to continuously improve. This may include defining and implementing impact metrics.
- Coach sellers providing call and presentation feedback.
- Manage and maintain updated content in a centralized location, ensuring regular review cycles
- Partner with Sales Leadership to identify new needs, design and develop scalable onboarding and ongoing training for our team, coordinate and deliver training
- Partner with SMEs to manage the sales tech stack, ensuring KPI reporting
- Identify trends and opportunities to provide new and deeper content, supporting sales leaders to drive revenue (with growth plan goals and performance opportunities)
- Be creative and proactive! Create and manage content, reviewing regularly to look for opportunities to improve the learning experience based on results and feedback
- 10% of the role is focused on staying up to date on the best available technologies, sales processes and methodologies – bringing new ideas to the Sales Team.
What You’ll Bring to the Team
- 3+ years experience in the creation and delivery of training programs, including content creation and metrics reporting (this could be corporate training, teaching or enablement roles!) or 3 years working in B2B SaaS sales
- In Enablement, we’re people supporting people, supporting people! You’re someone who thrives on making a positive impact.
- Experience working directly with sales tools (e.g. Salesforce, Gong, Outreach) to monitor and measure the adoption of knowledge and practices delivered in training is an asset
- You’re a strategic thinker and someone who loves a puzzle, translating concepts into specific initiatives, managing and implementing them successfully
- Excellent collaboration, facilitation and presentation skills and an understanding of adult learning theory
- Experience managing and delivering content remotely, including utilization of an LMS (e.g. Lessonly, Seismic)
- You’re organized and have strong project management skills
- Effective leader with strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to build trust, influence and relationships across organizations, partners and cultures
- Prior experience in a direct selling or sales management capacity is a plus
- Familiarity with buyer personas/market is a plus
Where You’ll Work
- Loopio is a remote-first workplace because we recognize the advantages of working flexibly. We have two Hub Regions, which means that employees live and work within a 300 KM radius of Toronto (within Ontario) or Vancouver (within British Columbia) and work within regular business hours in their timezone.
- Loopio’s office headquarters are located in Toronto’s vibrant Kensington Market. All Loopers have the option to work from home. Ontario Loopers have the option to work in the Toronto HQ and BC Loopers may work from our co-working office in Gastown Vancouver. It is whatever works best for you!
- You’ll collaborate with your teams virtually (we’re just a Zoom call away!) and have established core sync hours and focus time during the workday to enable us to work smarter together
Why You’ll Love Working at Loopio
- Your manager supports your development by providing ongoing feedback and regular 1-on-1s
- You have tons of autonomy and responsibility: this role provides an opportunity to try new things and push creative boundaries
- You’ll learn more than you thought was possible; our team is obsessed with personal and professional growth (every Looper receives a professional mastery allowance each year)
- You’ll be set up to work remotely with a MacBook laptop, a monthly phone and internet allowance, and a work-from-home budget to help get your home office all set up!
- Join us in quarterly company celebrations and a company-wide annual retreat to celebrate the big wins and milestones as #oneteam!
- You’ll be joining a culture that has thoughtfully built out opportunities for connections in a remote-first environment.
- We have Employee Resource Groups, House Teams (curious? ask us about it!), virtual yoga, cooking classes and many more moments for us to have fun and learn together!
- You’ll be a part of an award-winning workplace and one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with ample opportunity to make a big impact here!
We recognize that all too often, potential candidates don’t apply for a position simply because they don’t hit every single criteria included in the job description—particularly members of underrepresented groups.
Whether or not your experience checks off all the boxes on a job posting, we still encourage you to apply to ensure that your application receives a review from our team. We understand that a resume can only showcase so much during the applicant stage, so we’ve created prompts in the application for you to share more about yourself. If you’ve made a career transition (or a few!), you’re self taught in a new role, or you have skills/experience you’d like to highlight, we want to hear more about what you could bring to the table.
Loopio is an equal opportunity employer that is deeply committed to building equitable workplaces that are diverse and inclusive. We actively encourage candidates from all backgrounds and lifestyles to consider us as a future employer. Please contact a member of our Talent Experience team ([email protected]) should you require accommodations at any point during our virtual interview processes.
Follow us on social media