Lovelytics is looking for a multi-talented and versatile Senior Manager of Marketing to join our growing data and analytics consulting firm initially as an individual contributor. In this role, you’ll use your skills to manage all facets of marketing for Lovelytics, you’ll cultivate meaningful relationships with internal and external stakeholders, gain an understanding of our partner technologies, and drive impactful content for our partners, potential employees, and clients. Reporting to the Head of Revenue, this person will play both a hands-on (scrappy) and strategic part in Lovelytics’ positioning in the market and growth.
This position is open to candidates in the DMV area (DC, Maryland, and VA), with the ability to commute to our HQ office as needed in Arlington, VA.
Primary role responsibilities:
- Partner with our Head of Revenue to lead and own the development and execution of the overall strategy for all marketing and demand gen initiatives for the organization
- Drive, manage, organize, and generate marketing content (blogs, presentations, etc) and related materials across multiple verticals to improve Lovelytics’ client, partner, and candidate reach
- Partner with our subject matter experts to understand our partner products and create compelling, creative, and digestible blog posts and other content across various mediums (storytelling).
- Develop priority topics for keyword research and SEO optimization
- Work across teams to create content plans/calendars for our website/blog, and related resources
- Help organize and manage Lovelytics’ presence at tradeshows, summits, and other events.
- Bring an energizing and creative approach to our messaging, campaigns, and all other content
- Understand our business, our clients and our go-to-market strategy, to develop a winning approach and strategy for growth.
- Lead and manage external marketing resources and vendors to ensure consistency and continuity of all marketing initiatives across the organization
- Collaborate with our key partner marketing teams (Tableau, Databricks, etc.) to drive coordinated and effective cross-organization marketing initiatives
- Create, improve, and maintain best practices and brand guidelines for internal and external purposes
Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have 6+ years of experience in a product marketing role, leading demand generation initiatives with focus on delivering compelling content, and at least 2 years of working in the Data Analytics or AI space.
- Experience in professional services/consulting a plus.
- Thorough understanding of multi-channel marketing strategies and practices.
- Fan of brainstorming conversations and are comfortable working cross-functionally with other leaders and technical teams to execute on GTM strategy.
- A strong understanding of digital marketing channels and strategies (Blog, Search, Social, Video, Email, etc.)
- Experience managing relationships with external marketing resources, including creative agencies and independent contractors
- Demonstrated experience in marketing ops, including but not limited to experience with HubSpot, Salesforce, and Google Analytics.
- Demonstrated experience working in WordPress to develop and maintain our Lovelytics.com web presence
What We Promise You:
- The ability to work closely with all sizes of companies, ranging from Fortune 100 to small local businesses
- A workplace where you are encouraged to challenge the status quo and develop new technologies, methodologies, and processes while being valued for what you bring to the table
- A diverse team consisting of data gurus, experience seekers, entrepreneurial minds, and supportive teammates who are always pushing to be better
Lovelytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means you don’t have to worry about whether your application process will be fair. We consider all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.