LTK’s mission is to empower the world’s premium lifestyle Creators to achieve maximum economic success. We have a huge opportunity ahead of us and we’re looking for team members who want to create, innovate and disrupt an industry.
We empower our team members to drive innovation, create value, and continue to spearhead the creation of this industry — a game changer when it comes to career growth.
LTK is searching for an experienced Strategy and Campaign Planning Manager who will be responsible for developing and managing marketing, brand and seasonal campaigns, and the campaign calendar, while also integrating retargeting programs across all marketing touchpoints through campaign segmentation.
This role is responsible for Creator and Shopper retention and growth through daily brand & seasonal campaigns. This role will work closely with cross-functional teams to develop the strategy and campaign plans to drive frequency, retention, and growth. This position will report directly to the Sr. Manager of CRM Strategy & Campaign Planning.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify and develop seasonal, brand, and insights campaign strategies and communication plans for Creators and/or Shoppers to be executed through CRM channels
- Build marketing touchpoints and communication campaign plans to share with Creators and/or Shoppers via email, push notifications, in-app and web experiences to nurture engagement
- Manage end-to-end campaign planning process: brand, seasonal, promotional, and strategic campaign calendars, briefs, reviews, and ensure successful execution in partnership with production teams
- Collaborate with LTK Brand sales team to integrate brand opportunities into LTK-owned seasonal and insights campaign strategies
- Manage Asana, Airtable, and cross-functional campaign management tools for campaign planning and execution
- Create campaign strategies to encourage Creators and/or Shoppers to adopt new product features for LTK Creator app and/or LTK app in partnership with the product marketing team
- Collaborate with data, research, and analytics teams to understand campaign performance and develop new testing strategies based on those insights.
- A/B Testing & Performance Optimization – Establish baselines on all critical metrics for all campaigns and continuously run CRM marketing experiments to optimize for Creator growth – frequency, retention, lift in conversion, and GMV
- Drive innovation to increase monthly performance to grow the number of daily active Creators and Shoppers
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration, or equivalent combination of experience and instruction.
- 6+ years experience in campaign planning for customers. CRM lifecycle marketing preferred.
- Experience in the retail, B2C, or 3-sided marketplace industries (such as UBER, LYFT, Doordash, etc) is a plus!
- CRM Platform experience in Braze (preferred), Salesforce, Oracle, Hubspot, or similar experience.
- Proficient in Lucid chart (or comparability customer journey visualization tools), and conditional “If/Then” statements to build the lifecycle experience.
- Ability to work with ambiguity and to analyze & synthesize complex data and draw business insights.
- Creative problem solver that can identify patterns/challenges from disparate sources and deliver comprehensive, balanced & actionable analysis and/or solutions.
What we offer
- The opportunity to be part of the leading global company in creator commerce
- A remote-first, productivity-first environment
- Competitive compensation and benefits package to meet the needs of you and your family
- 401(k) with LTK matching
- Wellness reimbursement
- Paid parental leave program
- Summer Fridays, birthday PTO, and paid volunteerism days
- In-person team events
Benefits package includes: Medical insurance, PPO, HSA, Wellness benefits, Vision insurance, Dental insurance, Paid maternity leave, Paid paternity leave, Family Bonding Time, Disability insurance, Life insurance, AD&D, Short-Term disability, Paid time off, Pet insurance benefits and more
Founded in 2011, LTK is the global technology platform purpose-built to empower lifestyle creators to monetize their content. The full-service platform connects brands, creators, and shoppers with a world-class shopping app and trusted tools and technology that make content instantly shoppable. Today, premium lifestyle creators in 150+ countries drive more than $3.6 billion in annual retail sales through their LTK Shop profiles. More than 20 million consumers turn to LTK Shops in the LTK shopping platform each month to find inspiration and instantly shop the styles recommended by their favorite creators. And, more than 6,000 brands partner with LTK to gain access to its global creator network for content that converts against performance-driven, cross-channel KPIs. LTK is headquartered in Dallas, TX, and currently operates on five continents.
To empower the world’s premium lifestyle Creators to achieve maximum economic success.
- Be a team player
- Make an impact
- Bring on the fun
Commitment to diversity
LTK believes diversity, equity, and inclusion are fundamental obligations that strengthen our team. We employ a diverse, multi-disciplinary team to build a meaningful company and culture.