LTK’s mission is to empower the world’s premium lifestyle Creators to achieve maximum economic success. We have a huge opportunity ahead of us and we’re looking for team members who want to create, innovate and disrupt an industry.
We empower our team members to drive innovation, create value, and continue to spearhead the creation of this industry — a game changer when it comes to career growth.
Title: Sales Enablement Lead
Reports to: SVP – Creator Growth & Success
The Sales Enablement Lead will play a pivotal role in developing our sales and creator expansion, agency, and success organizations to scale to new heights. The focus of the role will be to develop curriculum and facilitate training for sales and operations employee onboarding, upskilling current sales employees, and special organizational initiatives (new product launches, new market launches, curriculum development, etc). You will use your expertise in sales methodology, process, and proven sales and operational success to drive the overall strategy, design, and execution of a new enterprise-wide training plan. You will also be responsible for documenting, training, and implementing best practices for every stage in the LTK sales and campaign execution process.
What You’ll Do:
- Plan, organize, develop, and manage all training materials and facilitation of training sessions designed to address skill and capability gaps for all sales and execution teams
- Develop a world-class onboarding program for new members of the sales teams
- Establish a regular training cadence to upskill the current team (across all levels and markets)
- Establish a method to assess the quality of the training delivered to ensure effectiveness
- Plan, organize, and facilitate employee development and training events
- Increase deal progression and velocity through 1:1 deal review; participate in customer facing conversations when appropriate.
- Become a subject matter expert in our sales process and methodology
- Facilitate role playing training including account planning, discovery, ROI/business cases, objection handling, negotiation
- Stay current with trends and technology in the Training and Development field to continuously enhance department operations and capabilities
- Defines and leads the Sales Methodology design and Sales Training strategy for LTK by partnering with Leadership to identify gaps in sales team members’ skill sets.
- Design and develop training content (including participant guides, facilitator guides and job aids) using instructional design best practices. Identifies appropriate media for both virtual and classroom delivery. Leverages active learning strategies for adult learners that address diverse learning styles and abilities.
- Facilitate sales training programs and coach sales team members based on organization and business needs.
- Evaluate, analyze, and deliver current new sales hire training curriculum (content, delivery method and deployment) to develop a best-in-class training experience.
- Remain current in trends, development, and innovations in training, technology, and instructional methodologies.
- BA/BS Degree
- 5+ years of demonstrated and successful experience in sales training, including building a sales training strategy from the ground up.
- Sales experience is a must – demonstrated success in B2B selling.
- Experience with various sales enablement tools like Gong, Outreach, Sales Navigator
- Experience in instructional design methods, adult learning theories, training delivery and facilitation, web-based/virtual training.
- Display high EQ- ability to build trust, positive relationships and advance projects through influence rather than authority.
- Expertise in sales processes, methodologies, and skills (prospecting, qualifying, call management, negotiation, closing).
- Demonstrated personal drive and sense of urgency, results-driven, proactive and adaptive- we are evolving and growing quickly.
- Experience holding rep strategy sessions to design talk tracks and uncover solutions to business challenges.
- Ability to work in a lean environment
- Enjoys working in a high energy, fast-paced, growing sales environment.
What we offer
- The opportunity to be part of the leading global company in creator commerce
- A remote-first, productivity-first environment
- Competitive compensation and benefits package to meet the needs of you and your family
- 401(k) with LTK matching
- Wellness reimbursement
- Paid parental leave program
- Summer Fridays, birthday PTO, and paid volunteerism days
- In-person team events
Benefits package includes: Medical insurance, PPO, HSA, Wellness benefits, Vision insurance, Dental insurance, Paid maternity leave, Paid paternity leave, Family Bonding Time, Disability insurance, Life insurance, AD&D, Short-Term disability, Paid time off, Pet insurance benefits and more
Founded in 2011, LTK is the global technology platform purpose-built to empower lifestyle creators to monetize their content. The full-service platform connects brands, creators, and shoppers with a world-class shopping app and trusted tools and technology that make content instantly shoppable. Today, premium lifestyle creators in 150+ countries drive more than $3.6 billion in annual retail sales through their LTK Shop profiles. More than 20 million consumers turn to LTK Shops in the LTK shopping platform each month to find inspiration and instantly shop the styles recommended by their favorite creators. And, more than 6,000 brands partner with LTK to gain access to its global creator network for content that converts against performance-driven, cross-channel KPIs. LTK is headquartered in Dallas, TX, and currently operates on five continents.
To empower the world’s premium lifestyle Creators to achieve maximum economic success.
- Be a team player
- Make an impact
- Bring on the fun
Commitment to diversity
LTK believes diversity, equity, and inclusion are fundamental obligations that strengthen our team. We employ a diverse, multi-disciplinary team to build a meaningful company and culture.
For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas, such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of LTK are considered the property of LTK and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
To apply for this job please visit app.joinrise.co.