We are looking for an exceptional Product Marketing Manager (Pricing & Packaging) who is passionate, strategic, and results driven to join our marketing team, reporting directly to the Product Marketing Director. You’ll drive significant growth by leveraging the PLG motion. The results of your strategy and execution will drive significant impact for Lusha.
The ideal candidate is a highly analytical, data driven individual who lives and breathes pricing models, customer behavior/psychology and business metrics and feels extremely comfortable in a matrix organization.
What will you be doing?
As the Product Marketing Manager (Pricing & Packaging) your role is to improve and optimize the self-serve pricing model and build it in a way that supports the PLG motion, from freemium to enterprise. You will be leading and implementing the right measurements, methodologies and processes to achieve aggressive targets. You will research the competitive landscape and our customers and the best practices to come up with a pricing and packaging that is strong, and robust that will get us 10X from where we are today.
- Live and breathe the customer journey from the free tier to self-serve paid tiers and to the Scale, enterprise accounts.
- Develop and lead the implementation of pricing & packaging strategies, using conjoint analysis, competitive differentiation, and financial analysis.
- Analyze sales data, customer data, product usage data, and financial data to uncover actionable insights that will turn to pricing & packaging opportunities.
- Align the company behind a shared business strategy by collaborating with cross functional teams, including Product, Sales, Product Marketing and Finance.
- Collaborate with the Growth team and Sales team to develop product led growth strategies. Test, learn, and optimize. Develop pricing & packaging strategies to drive this growth motion (e.g., freemium, free trial, usage-based, tiered packaging).
- Partner closely with Sales to understand sales motion and customer feedback in our effort to build customer value and reduce unnecessary sales friction.
- Monitor and measure strategies to evaluate growth, uncover friction, and refine strategies over time.
- Present recommendations to leadership (including executive team) to gain alignment and approval of your strategies.
- A proactive leader. You know how to motivate people and get their buy-in towards a shared goal.
- Strategic thinker. You are able to look at the big picture and use critical thinking to plan for the future.
- A storyteller.You are able to translate data analysis into well articulated challenges and resolutions.
- Passionate about technology. You are able to explain technical concepts in simple, engaging ways.
- Result-driven. You are eager to make an impact. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, growth environment and are able to operate at the strategic level and the micro-detail to get things right.
- Team-player.People love working with you. You collaborate and are open to other points of view.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, preferably in PLG B2B SaaS
- Proven track record of developing, executing and scaling high impact, pricing & packaging strategies
- Ability to work autonomously, focusing on key outcomes amidst competing priorities and tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills.
- Ability to translate technical concepts into successful marketing and sales enablement materials.
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple stakeholders and projects.
Lusha connects you to your most relevant potential customers by creating simple, self-served products that provide access to meaningful and insightful B2B data. We offer ways to leverage data as an enabler for better, smarter and faster conversions at every stage of the customer lifecycle.
Lusha was named Top 100 G2 Best Software Company and Top 100 Fastest-Growing product in 2022. Based in the center of Tel Aviv with offices in Boston, Lusha is a fast-growing startup that offers its 300+ employees the opportunity to take an active role in shaping the future of the company. While all of us are dedicated to that mission, we surely know how to have a good time.