MadKudu is on a mission to help Go-To-Market teams operationalize their data without depending on engineers or data scientists. We’ve already raised $10m from top VC and we are growing really fast. We power the go-to-market of some of the best B2B teams in the world, including Shopify, MongoDB, Unity3D, or Figma. In 2022, we were recognized as one of the top 25 most attractive startups in California.
The Customer Support & Enablement team
MadKudu offers a Data Studio helping marketing operations teams use data and science to execute better segmentation, prioritization, and personalization of their lead and customer journey.
MadKudu has experienced strong organic growth with a small team. As MadKudu hits hyper-growth, more customers are looking to expand their use of MadKudu and evangelize the platform internally. All these new users are empowered by our Customer Support & Enablement team, whose focus on:
- Ensuring our customers are equipped with the knowledge and resources to effectively navigate the platform and be successful with MadKudu
- Acting as a primary point of contact for technical topics
We love empowering our current customers! But this is not enough. We’re also scaling our internal processes with automation to be ready to support an exponential number of customers.
By joining the team as a Customer Support Engineer, you will work with 3 Kudus (2 in Paris, and 1 in San Francisco) and will have plenty of interactions with multiple stakeholders, allowing you to grow your communication skills: Engineering, Product, Account Managers, and customers. You will also play a key part in sustaining our core values: #CustomerCentricity & #LifeLearner. There is a ton of room to grow and take initiative!
🥇What will you be doing?
- Become an advanced user of the product and maintain a full understanding of its services and technical configurations
- Provide guidance to customers on how to use specific features of our platform
- Support our customers in their usage of the platform by engaging with them via multiple channels, acknowledging their issues within expected SLA while maintaining a proactive communication
- Effectively troubleshoot and properly document customer support issues
- Work across the organization and escalate tickets as necessary to the Engineering, Product or Account Management team
- Drive continuous delivery of value for customer by proactively monitoring customer data pipeline to identify and resolve technical risks and bottlenecks
- Scale Support Operations by identifying common requests and creating actionable self-serve troubleshooting resources
- Partner with Account Management team to create and maintain a good understanding of customers business, operational and technical challenges
- Act as Voice of the Customer by communicating product feedback to the Product team based on customer interactions
🥇What will help you crush it!
- You know how to manage effectively your time and prioritize your tasks but also ask for help when you don’t know the answer
- You like to help people, you love making them successful and you have the ability to explain complex technical concepts to a broad audience
- You have strong written communication skills for precise technical exchanges with customers and internal teams
- You raise opportunities for process improvements and show a willingness to be part of the solution
- Working knowledge of SQL and basic understanding of Machine Learning and Marketing Operations
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
We offer a hybrid work environment with a flexible rhythm of 2 days in the office/3 days of remote work. Our Paris offices are located in the center of the city, near Sentier/Bourse.
If this sounds like a fit, we can’t wait to hear from you 🚀
MadKudu is on a mission to help B2B marketers operationalize their data. With more data sources than ever before, it has never been more difficult – or more important – for sales and marketing teams to leverage the critical data to efficiently orchestrate their funnel. We help innovative marketing teams at companies like Lucid, Appcues, Clearbit, and MongoDB execute better segmentation, prioritization, and personalization.
Founders Sam Levan (CEO) & Francis Brero (CRO) have over 20 years of combined experience in the predictive analytics space and are combining machine learning and an innovative methodology to help SaaS companies make the best decisions at every step of the customer journey.
MadKudu is based in the Bay Area, California & Paris, France – two places known for brilliant engineers, delicious wine, and a love for the outdoors. We’re a fast-growing Series A software company and are backed by BGV, Alven Capital, Partech Ventures, TechStars & Social Capital.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
Follow us on social media