MadKudu is looking for a Sales Engineer to join our growing go-to-market team. This role is a key player in our pre and post-sale efforts and will be responsible for connecting the MadKudu capabilities with product-led growth expertise and the specific business challenges faced by our customers.
As a Sales Engineer, you’ll work with world-class marketing and sales operations professionals at leading product-led growth companies like MongoDB, Snyk, Miro, and Lucid. As you gain an understanding of their current go-to-market landscape (including maturity of team, other technology used, GTM motions they’re using and exploring), you’ll provide a roadmap to effectively score, segment and prioritize their users, leads and accounts to maximize sales and marketing efficiency, helping them to ultimately understand how MadKudu will fit into their marketing and operations frameworks to accelerate growth. As true partners, we aim to guide prospects and customers to the best solution for their unique business challenges, whether that means MadKudu or another approach.
As an early member of our Sales Engineering team, you will have the opportunity to help shape our processes and develop best practices around solution architecture and sales engineering, as well as building the culture for the team and the strong partnership with our sellers.
- Plan and execute technical product demos that underline the value of MadKudu to various prospect & customer stakeholders from Marketing, Operations, Sales, and Data Science teams
- Create processes and find improvements in our sales process and strategy
- Form an effective team with your Sales and Customer Success peers to drive customer impact and foster an environment of healthy competition and open collaboration
- Architect solutions for prospects and customers that solve top of mind business needs as well as include the vision of the target-state of MadKudu as integral part of the modern data stack for go-to-market teams
- Build the reference solution architecture for different verticals and customer segments that inspire the vision of how to effectively score, segment, and prioritize leads and accounts and optimize Sales, Marketing, and CS engagement across the customer lifecycle
- Act as trusted advisor to our prospects and customers, as well as our internal sales, marketing, and success team to help unveil MadKudu’s full potential as part of our customers’ go-to-market strategy
- 2+ years of experience in a customer facing role, ideally with PreSales exposure
- 3+ years of experience working with API’s, data pipelines and customer data architecture (particularly around MarTech tools such as Salesforce, Segment, Marketo as well as data warehousing solutions)
- You are obsessed with solving customer problems and sharing your knowledge and expertise
- You have hands on experience with data science projects or statistical modeling
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and capable of confidently communicating technical requirements to non-technical users and vice versa
- previous experience in marketing or revenue operations
MadKudu is on a mission to help B2B marketers operationalize their data. With more data sources than ever before, it has never been more difficult – or more important – for sales and marketing teams to leverage the critical data to efficiently orchestrate their funnels. We help innovative marketing teams at companies like Lucid, Appcues, Clearbit, and MongoDB execute better segmentation, prioritization, and personalization.
Founders Sam Levan (CEO) & Francis Brero (CPO) have over 20 years of combined experience in the predictive analytics space, and are combining machine learning and an innovative methodology to help SaaS companies make the best decisions at every step of the customer journey.
MadKudu is based in the Bay Area, California & Paris, France – two places known for brilliant engineers, delicious wine and a love for the outdoors. We’re a fast-growing Series A software company and are backed by BGV, Alven Capital, Partech Ventures, TechStars & Social Capital.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
Follow us on social media