Magnolia is a leading B2B DXP and CMS company, offering a business-ready composable DXP solution. With a strong customer base, certified partners, and renowned clients like American Express, JetBlue, The New York Times, CNN, Sanofi, Sainsbury’s, Generali, and Ping An, Magnolia is the preferred choice for enterprise companies worldwide.
Magnolia is seeking a dynamic and results-oriented Product Marketing Manager to focus on system integrator (SI) and technology partners. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing strategic marketing initiatives that drive growth, foster collaboration, and generate revenue through our partner network. As a vital member of our team, you will work closely with cross-functional teams to align messaging, develop joint value propositions, execute go-to-market strategies, and drive program execution.
What you will do:
- Build and nurture strong business relationships with stakeholders within strategic SI and technology partner organizations, promoting buy-in and investment while positioning Magnolia as the leading DXP solution.
- Act as the voice of joint value propositions and positioning for each strategic alliance, collaborating with Sales, Marketing, Partner Success, and Customer Success teams to ensure awareness and alignment.
- Develop and execute joint marketing opportunities with partners, including the creation of shared marketing plans and end-to-end co-marketing programs
- Partner with product marketing to craft compelling content, both for partners as well as about partners for campaigns and communication
- Own regular communication channels with SI and technology partners, including partner portal, partner newsletter, and quarterly partner webinars and events
- Provide comprehensive status reports on joint marketing campaigns, tracking performance against agreed-upon targets and KPIs at global and regional levels.
- Partner with regional marketers globally to monitor and oversee all strategic alliance events globally to ensure successful participation and representation.
What you need:
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in Partner Marketing and/or Product Marketing in the technology industry.
- Strong collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with internal teams, including Marketing, Product, Alliances, Sales, and Partner Success.
- Excellent project management and interpersonal skills for leading multiple work streams and fostering cross-functional teamwork.
- Results-driven mindset with a focus on accountability, measurement, testing, and iterative improvement.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills to effectively engage with partners, customers, vendors, and management.
- Ability to translate complex technical concepts into clear, compelling content.
- Passionate, creative thinker with a high level of personal drive, energy, and desire to succeed in a growth-stage company.
So, who are we?
- We are a fun and open-minded bunch of colleagues spread across the globe.
- Aside from work, we are parents, gamers, bookworms, athletes, adrenaline junkies, philosophers, and so much more.
- Constant learning and knowledge sharing with some of the best professionals in the industry.
- Lateral and vertical growth opportunities.
- Flexibility, flexibility, flexibility.
- Remote-friendly vibes.
We are for you if you like to…
- take charge: You are in the driver’s seat and set the direction according to what customers, colleagues and cultures need. No matter the roadblocks you see ahead, you take charge in (re)shaping the destination.
- connect: You never drive alone. Building meaningful connections means creating experiences together that form a foundation of trust so next time there’s a bump in the road, you know someone else has your back.
- be you: Choose your own ways and means. You make every perspective count so that everyone feels safe enough to follow their purpose and at the same time pursue one common goal. Your way of growing is to mutually question yourself and others.