MaintainX is a Product-led Growth company that helps businesses track preventive/reactive maintenance and coordinate their daily operations, such as safety inspections, quality inspections, and operating checklists — all with a digital audit trail.
We were founded in 2018 and have been growing revenue at a rapid pace. The company has raised $54M in funding and we have recently announced our Series B led by Bessemer Venture Partners alongside August Capital, Amity Ventures, Ridge Ventures and Vulcan Capital.
As a Revenue Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining automation systems that optimize our revenue operations. You’ll work closely with stakeholders from marketing, sales, and customer success teams to understand their needs and build solutions that help us meet our revenue goals more effectively and efficiently.
- Design, develop, and implement automated processes to streamline revenue operations across the organization.
- Integrate various systems including CRM, marketing automation, sales automation, and customer success platforms, ensuring data consistency and accuracy.
- Analyze existing processes, identify areas for improvement, and propose automation solutions to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand their needs and translate them into technical requirements.
- Manage the administration and maintenance of automation systems, ensuring they stay up-to-date and meet the business’s evolving needs.
- Monitor the effectiveness of automation systems and make necessary adjustments to optimize their performance.
- Provide training and support to end-users to help them effectively utilize the automation systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python, C++, and Java, is often essential.
- Automation Software: Familiarity with automation software like Zapier, UiPath, Tray, Mulesoft, etc.
- Proven experience in a similar role, preferably within a SaaS company.
- Strong experience with CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce) and marketing automation platforms (e.g., -Marketo, HubSpot).Strong understanding of revenue operations and the customer lifecycle.
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Our mission is to make the life of blue-collar workers easier worldwide by creating software that meets their needs and realities. Our product is truly life-changing for 80% of the workforce that doesn’t work behind a desk and needs enterprise-grade software at their fingertips.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.