Are you an experienced customer service professional with a passion for 3D printing and technology? Our 3D printing startup is seeking a highly skilled and enthusiastic Service Specialist to join our dynamic team. If you have a proven knack for engaging with professional and business customers, and excel in providing exceptional customer experiences, we want to hear from you!
We are a fast-growing passionate 3D printing startup, catering to the consumer and hardware brand world. Our groundbreaking technology and stellar customer service have earned us the trust of industrial designers and mechanical engineers at top-notch brands like Quip, Lixil, Prose, NVIDIA, Mejuri, Peleton, and Estee Lauder.
- Previous retail experience with a focus on customer service & sales is essential.
- Exceptional communication skills and a keen understanding of human psychology.
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to close deals successfully.
- Empathetic, approachable, and an active listener with a talent for de-escalating challenging situations.
- Proficient in office software and tools, including HubSpot, Stripe, Gmail, Notion, ClickUp, Google Office products, Zoom, and SavvyCal.
- Excellent organizational skills, both digitally and physically, to manage customer interactions efficiently.
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter and collaborate effectively within a team.
- Ability to adapt in a constantly evolving startup environment.
- A team player with a “no task is too small” attitude.
- Engineer/Industrial Design academic background
- Previous retail experience (Apple, Microsoft)
- Technical understanding of 3D printing or additive manufacturing workflows
- Answering customer inquiries via phones, emails, and meetings with professionalism and confidence.
- Providing expert advice and consultation on the best logistical and technical options for 3D printed parts, prototypes, and customer projects.
- Offering technical assistance and negotiating deadlines and budgets to ensure customer satisfaction and successful deal closures.
- Utilizing excellent communication and listening skills to understand customer needs.
- Utilize internal systems to track and document customer orders and projects, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Utilizing customer de-escalation skills to navigate any challenging situations.
- Incorporating sales strategies into customer interactions and contribute to revenue growth.
- Representing the brand’s values consistently to deliver a smooth and cohesive customer experience.
- Full time
- Monday-Friday, 9:30-6pm