Hey! I’m Pschemek – CEO at MAN Digital. I’ll be super transparent. I look for a partner and a leader to drive and develop our customer success team. We’ve been growing fast and want to continue at a 100% rate YoY. We are seeking a driven and customer-focused individual that will play a critical role in driving customer success. If you look for an opportunity to grow fast and bring high impact, let’s talk.
We are Growth Enablers for Worlds Top B2B Companies. We do it by developing outstanding RevOps Architects and experts to bring strategic clarity and flawless execution to our partner’s growth. Our clients and partners are based in the US, Germany, The Netherlands, and Switzerland.
On the hunt for a kickass RevOps Strategist to join our team! If you’re a data-driven problem solver who knows how to align cross-functional teams and drive revenue growth, this role is for you.
The difference you will bring:
- Identify, implement, and lead business improvement initiatives that enable and support revenue growth, including GTM segmentation, operations, and business transformation initiatives of our customers
- Identify marketing, sales, and service processes so you can assess gaps and prioritize revenue opportunities
- Provide excellent project management and timely implementation of the revenue strategies you develop and execute with your team
- Drive organizational change by engaging with senior stakeholders and delivering key projects to move the organization forward.
- Implement a system for defining and monitoring revenue and Go-to-market Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
What it takes to get this role:
- 2+ years in Sales and Marketing operations roles with B2B Tech companies OR in a Professional Services delivery role (functional, technical, or project/program management)
- 2+ years in HubSpot Management
- Skilled in chairing meetings, guiding discussions, effectively communicating, and guiding stakeholders to reach decisions
- Experience in the implementation and administration of software tools and technologies that GTM teams use to optimize their performance
- Ability to map our partners’ processes in marketing, sales, and service to identify gaps and drive opportunities for revenue growth
- Establish and oversee KPIs, using data insights to create and execute multiple revenue-generating strategies
- Experienced working in a fast pace environment
- Project management experience
What do we look for:
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You’re motivated by ambitious goals instead of intimidated by them
- You can easily take control of a meeting, communicate effectively, and steer stakeholders to decisions like a boss
- You have the ability to manage ambiguity, communicate with stakeholders, and build consensus across teams
- You have the ability to independently create end-to-end solutions within a platform
- You are a process guru, you love to break down complex problems and find a solution while building a clear process that enables your team
- You have the ability to document automated workflows/processes in HubSpot/CRM and their integrated technologies
- You enjoy collaborating with various departments and bringing teams together to reach a common goal. Your colleagues value working with you because of your dependability
Are you excited about the opportunity, but worried you don’t meet all the requirements? It would be great if you applied anyway so we can both find out if you’re the right person for the job.
Why join MAN Digital?
In addition to working with an A-Team, we also have:
- Salary range: 4500 – 7000 EUR/ month on a B2B contract
- Top-notch tools to help you succeed in this role
- Fully remote work – you can be anywhere in the world, and spend time with loved ones, we don’t care as long as you deliver and keep promises
- A culture of Entrepreneurship, Transparency, Integrity, and Diversity
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick leave
- An opportunity to join the company C-level in the near future
- A well-being program – we make sure to take your “pulse” regularly
- Unlimited HubSpot certification training and other external courses
- Paid memberships for RevOps communities – RevOps Co-op, Pavillion, etc.
- Benefits: Health, Sports (Applicable in Poland)
- Opportunity to join the board and become a shareholder in a fast-growing agency
We swear you will find a connection with our team of ambitious individuals doing MBAs, Certifications, Acceleration Programs, Volunteering, and many other side projects. MAN Digital grows fast. We see ourselves as high achievers. We might be crazy, but that’s what allows us to do things most people say it is impossible to do and it is a rare opportunity to join us early on 🙂
So, if you’re looking for an exciting leadership opportunity and make a real impact, we’d love to hear from you! Check us out on https://www.man.digital/careers
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Follow us on social media