Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, and more) inspire, inform, and celebrate our communities as they move through life’s milestones. Our couples and business partners depend on us. They’re all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The Manager, Campaign Operations is a key role responsible for overseeing the execution of B2B marketing campaigns to our paid customers and prospects. This role is a member of the Marketing Operations Team within the Local Revenue Operations organization with people management responsibilities across multiple time zones. Revenue Operations is a key function within The Knot Worldwide, focusing on data, process, and systems to drive excellence across our sales, service, and marketing teams.
This role will partner closely with Demand Generation, Education, Events, Insights, Global Media Solutions, Product/Customer Marketing, and Paid Media stakeholders to translate their marketing strategies into successful campaigns that intentionally drive brand awareness and revenue. We allow our internal partners to focus on the “what,” while Marketing Operations ensures the “how.”
- Lead the agile campaign operations team, responsible for the execution of B2B marketing campaigns that support TKWW’s overall database marketing strategy and key marketing initiatives; the team currently includes two Senior Campaign Operations Specialists, located in the US and India respectively.
- Manage weekly sprint cycles for campaign operations, ensuring workload does not exceed team capacity, and that capacity is prioritized with stakeholder buy-in
- Support cross functional alignment between marketing, operations, and revenue teams to ensure goal and messaging approval for all integrated campaign plans
- Own the marketable database and ensure that data quality supports prospect and customer segmentation needs
- Guide the team through best practice implementation and data privacy adherence for optimal efficiency and user experience
- Manage day-to-day vendor relationships across the martech stack to ensure we are getting the most from our investments and are staying up to date with product enhancements and compliance
- Ensure on site/on page optimization for prospect data capture
- Create and maintain reporting to measure campaign performance
- Proactively identify, document, and action on areas for operational improvement
- Maintain B2B email marketing calendar and schedule across all functions
- Execute on A/B testing strategies across all campaigns
- Field and delegate requests for the Marketing Operations team in Asana
- Peer-review marketing assets to maintain quality assurance
SUCCESSFUL MANAGER, CAMPAIGN OPERATIONS CANDIDATES HAVE:
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience in marketing operations, marketing automation/technology, demand generation, or campaign management
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Previous SaaS experience highly preferred
- Proven leadership experience (people management experience a plus)
- Experience with marketing automation tools such as Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo or others required
- Presents a strong understanding of email marketing best practices
- Possesses a data-first mindset to back up assumptions and assess the success of marketing programs
- Knowledge of global data privacy laws, including but not limited to CCPA, GDPR, CAN-SPAM, and CASL
- Outstanding project management and prioritization skills
- Experience operating in an agile or sprint framework a plus
- Strong communication, presentation, and relationship management skills
- Comfort working cross-functionally and advocating for your ideas and insights
- Ability to prioritize, set deadlines, and meet aggressive goals
- Analytical problem solver and decision maker with acute attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, changing environment
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume and invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, and apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW and make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate and experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, and inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency and own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success and you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
We believe in a wide range of holistic offerings to support our employees so that they can live our values day in and day out. From mental wellbeing, physical health and financial planning, to engaging perks and discounts, we are in the business of celebrating and supporting the Moments that Matter both in and out of the “office”. We offer flexible vacation, generous parental leave and prioritize initiatives that support the growth, development, and happiness of our people.
TKWW’s approach to the future of work: At the onset of the coronavirus pandemic, TKWW pivoted all global employees to remote work while prioritizing physical and mental wellbeing. While the majority of our global offices are open and available at this time, all TKWW employees have the ability to work remotely full time through the length of 2022. Upon entering our “new normal”, TKWW will pilot a hybrid work model where employees will have additional flexibility. (Note: employees who were hired into remote positions will continue to work fully remotely.)
US Notice: The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
U.S. Applicants: If you are a resident of California, Colorado or New York City, please email [email protected] to request your state-specific job description. In the subject line, please add the specific job title of the role you are applying to. Please also be sure to specify your state of residence.