At Mangopay, our mission is to power the payment infrastructure and payment operations of the world’s biggest and most exciting marketplaces & platforms.
We provide marketplaces and platforms with powerful modular payment and regulatory solutions. Since 2013, we have enabled the success of some of the biggest names in e-commerce, retail, and cutting-edge platforms such as Vinted, Rakuten, Chrono24, La Redoute, Wallapop and over 2,500+ more.
Our team of 400+ is spread across Europe, with offices in Paris, Luxembourg and London. In an environment where marketplaces and fintech ventures are thriving, we’re actively seeking exceptional individuals to tackle the challenges in our field and contribute to our growth. Our commitment to diversity is unwavering, and we are dedicated to promoting employee well-being, inclusivity, and equal opportunities. Joining Mangopay means you’ll be part of a dynamic, flexible, and rapidly growing team.
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated GTM Strategy Lead to join our dynamic team. As a GTM Strategy Lead, you will play a critical role in driving our sales growth and maximizing revenue potential. You will be responsible for developing and executing strategic sales plans, analyzing market trends, and implementing effective sales strategies to achieve our business objectives.
What will you be responsible for?
- Developing and implementing strategic sales plans to expand Mangopay’s customer base and increase revenue generation
- Conducting thorough market research and analysis to identify potential business opportunities, market trends, and customer needs
- Developing and strategically executing comprehensive GTM strategies
- Collaborating closely with the sales team to define sales targets, set performance metrics, and ensure effective sales execution
- Creating and refining sales strategies, including pricing models, product positioning, and market segmentation, to maximize sales potential
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, such as marketing, product development, product marketing, RevOps to align sales strategies with overall business goals
- Analyzing sales data, customer feedback, and market insights to identify areas for improvement and drive continuous sales optimization
- Monitoring competitor activities and industry trends to proactively identify potential threats and opportunities for MangoPay’s sales growth
- Developing and deliver sales presentations, proposals, and reports to key stakeholders, including senior management and clients
- Staying up-to-date with industry best practices and emerging sales techniques to drive innovation and maintain MangoPay’s competitive edge
- Providing leadership, guidance, and mentorship to the sales team, fostering a high-performance culture and driving individual and team success
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field. A master’s degree is preferred
- Proven experience in sales and GTM strategy development and execution within the financial technology industry or related sectors
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret sales data and market research to drive effective sales strategies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to influence and negotiate at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to motivate and inspire a sales team
- In-depth knowledge of sales methodologies, techniques, and best practices
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapt quickly to changing business needs
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking abilities
- HR Call
- 1st Interview with the VP of Strategy
- 2nd interview with 2 sales leaders
- 3rd interview – case study
- Final with a member of the executive team
We care about equal employment opportunities, so all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration regardless of their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.