At Mangopay, our mission is to power the payment infrastructure and payment operations of the world’s biggest and most exciting marketplaces & platforms.
We provide marketplaces and platforms with powerful modular payment and regulatory solutions. Since 2013, we have enabled the success of some of the biggest names in e-commerce, retail, and cutting-edge platforms such as Vinted, Rakuten, Chrono24, La Redoute, Wallapop and over 2,500+ more.
Our team of 400+ is spread across Europe, with offices in Berlin, Dublin, Luxembourg, London, Madrid, Paris, and Warsaw. In an environment where marketplaces and fintech ventures are thriving, we’re actively seeking exceptional individuals to tackle the challenges in our field and contribute to our growth. Our commitment to diversity is unwavering, and we are dedicated to promoting employee well-being, inclusivity, and equal opportunities. Joining Mangopay means you’ll be part of a dynamic, flexible, and rapidly growing team.
Mangopay is looking for an experienced sales development professional to join our growing team ( a great plus to have experience in Saas-, fraud- or payment-tech).
You will find and qualify potential customers who can benefit from our products and services. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDR’s have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our Account Executives up for success. This includes providing support to sales representatives and responding to customer and prospect queries.We are looking for an experienced professional with knowledge of best practices in sales and customer service. Additionally, you should have a good understanding of sales metrics and be goal-oriented. We expect you to perform well in a team environment and have exceptional people skills.
- Generating outbound leads based on targeted account lists and buyer personas provided by the Market Intelligence Unit
- Development Executives’ support and market expertise
- Contacting potential leads via email, social media, cold calling and the usage of tools in direct cooperation with the Revenue Operations team (e.g. tools for automated outreach, building cadences, etc.)
- Introducing Nethone as a company to the potential customers
- Proactively searching for new business opportunities on the market
- Scheduling meetings and calls between potential customers and Nethone’s Senior Business Development Executives
- Achieve or exceed monthly quota of qualified meetings and opportunities
Hunter at heart!
- 2 to 3 years of experience outbound sales
- Perfectly fluent in English (Other languages are a plus)
- Practical experience in different sales techniques like cold emails, cold calls and social outreach
- Experience in working with CRM systems (ideally Salesforce) and other lead generation tools (LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach, Zoominfo etc.)
- Curious, coachable, creative
- Good understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication skills and negotiation skills
Nice to have:
- Sales Navigator,
- Experience within IT sales
- Call with HR
- Interview with Hiring Manager
- Case study
- Final Interview (and case study presentation)
- Offer !
We care about equal employment opportunities, so all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration regardless of their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.