At Mangopay, our mission is to power the payment infrastructure and payment operations of the world’s biggest and most exciting marketplaces & platforms.
We provide marketplaces and platforms with powerful modular payment and regulatory solutions. Since 2013, we have enabled the success of some of the biggest names in e-commerce, retail, and cutting-edge platforms such as Vinted, Rakuten, Chrono24, La Redoute, Wallapop and over 2,500+ more.
Our team of 400+ is spread across Europe, with offices in Paris, Luxembourg and London. In an environment where marketplaces and fintech ventures are thriving, we’re actively seeking exceptional individuals to tackle the challenges in our field and contribute to our growth. Our commitment to diversity is unwavering, and we are dedicated to promoting employee well-being, inclusivity, and equal opportunities. Joining Mangopay means you’ll be part of a dynamic, flexible, and rapidly growing team.
We are looking for an experienced candidate to join our Accounting organization and be a key player of Mangopay’s growth and success. The Accounting team, part of the Finance Organisation, is transforming to an intelligent finance function, starting with the implementation of SAP4/HANA and Robotic Process Automation programs (“Bots”). Our accounting team is building scalable, controlled processes and products that will enable our business to operate efficiently.
We are looking for a financial accounting professional who consistently exceeds expectations, who thrive in a challenging workplace, and who can actively contribute to our talented team. The successful candidate will have the responsibility for modernizing all parts of our financial reporting process and will be expected to drive process improvements and automation from procurement to month end close.
This position is expected to have a strong sense of ownership, ability to identify process improvement opportunities, drive positive change across the organization, and enhance partnerships between accounting and various operation, finance and technology organizations.
What you will be responsible for
- Leading process improvement initiatives, leveraging systems like SAP and Bots,
- Managing month-end close activities, firstly in Procurement, flux analysis and balance sheet reconciliation.
- Identifying and managing GAAP to Stat differences (IFRS to local accounting/tax principles in Poland, France and UK mainly).
- Coordinating with local auditors for timely closure of statutory audit and tax audit.
- Designing and documenting SOP (Standard operating procedures) to build strong internal control environment
- Research, conclude and memorialize internal memos.
- Strong sense of ownership
- 5+ years experience in relevant areas, with a proven and successful track record of process improvement and automation
- Experience with SAP/4HANA Cloud, public edition.
- Strong written and oral communication skills (English is a must)
- ACCA/CIMA qualifications are welcome
- Ability to embrace and drive change
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and thrive in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Degree in a relevant field (Finance, Data analytics)
- HR Call
- Case study
- Interview – VP Controller
We care about equal employment opportunities, so all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration regardless of their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit boards.eu.greenhouse.io.