SINAI Technologies is seeking a Marketing Operations professional to support our small but mighty marketing team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about marketing, analytics, and technology, and will have a strong desire to learn and grow within the organization. The Marketing Operations professional will work closely with the marketing and sales teams to ensure the efficient execution of marketing campaigns, tracking and reporting on marketing metrics, and identifying opportunities for optimization.
They will be responsible for coordinating and executing marketing campaigns, analyzing and reporting on campaign performance, and supporting the marketing and sales teams in driving revenue growth. They should possess a combination of technical and interpersonal skills, including strong analytical abilities, proficiency with marketing automation and CRM systems, and excellent communication skills.
This is a fully remote role within the United States.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure timely and efficient execution of marketing campaigns, including email marketing, newsletter, social media, paid advertising, and events.
- Production and asset management for content creation and management.
- Track and report on key marketing metrics, including website traffic, conversion rates, and campaign performance.
- Leverage data, analytics, infrastructure, best practices, and business processes to support and execute the organization’s overall marketing strategy.
- Define processes for demand gen measurement, refinement, and optimization.
- Develop and maintain dashboards and reports to provide insights into marketing performance.
- Monitor costs, expenses, and budget ensuring that campaigns are executed efficiently and effectively, and that the marketing team is able to demonstrate the value of its efforts to the wider organization.
- Support the marketing team in data management, including data cleansing, segmentation, retargeting, and list management.
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop and execute targeted account-based marketing campaigns, and personalized outreach (based on geo, industry, personas, etc)
- Assist in the creation of marketing collateral, including landing pages, email templates, and ad creative.
- Conduct research to support marketing initiatives, including competitor analysis, market trends, and customer insights.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing operations.
- Experience with reporting and analytics.
- Strong analytical skills, data-driven decision-maker, and proficiency with online tools such as Excel, Gsheets, and Hubspot.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (e.g. HubSpot, Marketo) and CRM systems.
- Expert on digital marketing channels, including email marketing, social media, and paid advertising.
- Intermediate understanding of financial planning and strategy, budgeting and strategy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, and strong organizational skills.
- Strong presentation skills
- Proactive, able to juggle multiple priorities to meet deadlines, self-motivated and eager to learn and grow within the organization.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, and eager to learn and grow within the organization.
- Nice-to-have: Demonstrated interest or experience in sustainability.
- Nice-to-have: Portuguese language proficiency.