MasterControl Inc. is a leading provider of cloud-based quality and compliance software for life sciences and other regulated industries. Our mission is the same as that of our customers to bring life-changing products to more people sooner. The MasterControl Platform helps organizations digitize, automate and connect quality and compliance processes across the regulated product development life cycle. Over 1,000 companies worldwide rely on MasterControl solutions to achieve new levels of operational excellence across product development, clinical trials, regulatory affairs, quality management, supply chain, manufacturing and postmarket surveillance. For more information, visit www.mastercontrol.com.
The Marketing Operations Manager is an integral role within the marketing department that will focus on planning, execution, optimization, and measurement of marketing activities. You will partner with various stakeholders to manage a wide range of program execution processes, technologies, and data to enhance overall efficiencies and effectiveness of marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders (marketing functions, sales operations, customer success) to gather business requirements for lead management and campaign execution.
- Maintain lead and account engagement scoring models across multiple platforms.
- Build and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales effectiveness and business impact.
- Determine root cause of issues promptly within lead creation systems and marketing programs to deliver data-driven guidance to improve overall performance against targets and goals.
- Assist with best practice documentation and training with regards to marketing automation capabilities, testing, privacy compliance, and projected results.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Assist with new technology evaluations to build business cases and oversee implementation and onboarding as it aligns with existing infrastructure and processes.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices are followed.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- 3+ years experience with sales and/or marketing automation technologies
- A knack for identifying and investigating anomalies in data and operations
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in fast paces environments
- Critical thinking and analytical skills with strong attention to details
- Strong project management, process improvement, and communication skills, verbally and written
- Experience with Marketo, Ringlead, and/or Salesforce is a plus
Why Work Here?
MasterControl is a place where Exceptional Teams come together to do their best work. In fact, hiring Exceptional Teams is a core value of ours. MasterControl employees are surrounded by intelligent, motivated, and collaborative individuals. We like to call it #TheBestTeamOnThePlanet.
We work hard to develop and challenge our employees’ skillsets, recognize their contributions, encourage professional development, and offer a one-of-a-kind culture. This is why we say #WhyWorkAnywhereElse?
MasterControl could be your next (and last) career move!
Here are some of the benefits MasterControl employees enjoy:
- Competitive compensation
- 100% medical premium coverage (yes, you read that right!)
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Generous PTO packages that increase with tenure
- Schedule flexibility
- Fitness clubs (you get paid to have fun and be active!)
- Company parties and employee recognition programs
- Wellness programs (free Fitbit, gym membership and athletic shoe reimbursements, etc.)
- Onsite physician and massage therapist
- Innovation center and gaming rooms at the office
- Dental/vision plans
- Employer paid life insurance policy
- Much, much more!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $110,000 – $120,000 + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
MasterControl is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact [email protected] or call (801) 942-4000 and ask to speak with a member of Human Resources.