Mavrck is the all-in-one, advanced influencer marketing platform enabling enterprise consumer brands to harness the power of social proof that consumers trust today. Marketers use Mavrck to discover and collaborate with influencers to create trusted content at scale. Mavrck is the #1 influencer marketing platform for the Enterprise on software review site G2, and was also named a “Leader” in Forrester’s evaluation, The Forrester New Wave™: Influencer Marketing Solutions, Q2 2020.
We’re looking for a strategically minded, energetic and self-starter marketer who revels in the details and has proven to successfully implement marketing campaigns and projects in the midst of ambiguity and constant change. As an integral part of the marketing team, this person must constantly be willing to tackle new projects, find creatively pragmatic ways to make things happen and be ready for new challenges in a fast-growing industry. They should be a team player that also works autonomously to build relationships and find ways to contribute to Mavrck’s strategic business and marketing plans to profitably grow the business.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Develop, manage & execute demand generation, email marketing, account-based marketing and other strategic demand generation strategies that drive leads (MQLs & SQLs) to grow pipeline
- Craft, launch and manage holistic campaigns to include relevant strategies – such as email, SEO, paid search, display ads, sponsorships, social, webinars and more
- Develop campaigns with a focus on ROI – monitoring and reporting on metrics while identifying opportunities to optimize marketing program effectiveness
- Maintain and optimize segmentation, map all activity to relevant personas
- Manage and implement target account marketing strategies to support account-based selling
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Sales, Customer Success, Product Marketing, and other internal teams to launch new demand gen campaigns and maximize revenue impact
- Regularly optimize marketing automation and processes in HubSpot, including developing and maintaining a multi-touch attribution model
- Develop strategies and tactics to optimize our funnel metrics for higher conversion rates across various demand generation programs and activities (MQL/SQL/Oppty. Conversion rates, CPL, CPMQL, CAC, ROI, CAC to LTV Ratio)
- Write emails, subject lines, and marketing copy and materials that get attention and drive action
- Oversee website optimization, for conversions and SEO strategies with our digital agencies
- Manage relationships with vendors and agencies (digital marketing agency, web agency, partners, event vendors, etc.). Monitor and track results on SEO/SEM and make recommendations/raise concerns when applicable.
Mavrck is committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career.
If you identify with any of the following, we encourage you to apply!
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or relevant field is a must
- A minimum of 8 years of marketing experience, with 4 years of relevant B2B demand generation experience is a must – SaaS, IT Services or Technology industry experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of Hubspot (or similar marketing automation platform)
- Experience with online and offline marketing tactics and techniques
- Attention to detail with excellent organizational and communication skills
- Experience coaching and managing a team of 2+ marketers
- Familiarity with WordPress or similar platform is a strong plus
- Data-driven with sharp analytical skills, strategic thinker and proactive problem solver
- A high get-it-done and figure-it-out quotient. Willingness to take action in the face of unknowns and ambiguity
- You like to get your hands dirty when needed to ensure we are continuously delivering leads that translate to pipeline
- Ability to travel to events and Mavrck offices as needed
Some perks of being on our Squad include…
- Remote Work: We acknowledge (now more than ever) that you do not need to be in an office or at a desk to be successful – and we provide a stipend to ensure that your WFH set up is comfortable!
- Unlimited PTO: To further support freedom and flexibility, we want you to take the time off when you want or need it to best recharge!
- Flex-Fridays: Summer Fridays are year long at Mavrck. Catch up on emails on Friday afternoons or start your weekend early – the time is yours!
- Paid Parental Leave: Take up to 12 weeks paid leave when a little one joins the family!
- Ongoing Learning: Growth is a big reason people join Mavrck and a core tenet of our culture, so we provide access to a variety of Learning and Development options, like online courses or coaching – and support you pursuing ones that you are passionate about!
- We Care: 401k, Health, Dental, Vision, Long Term and Short Term disability are part of a comprehensive benefits package
- Fun Environment: When we’re in the office, music, jeans and t-shirts are the norm!!
- Yummy Food: Healthy snacks are always provided.
Mavrck is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing the form below.
Follow us on social media