Healthcare is going through an unprecedented transformation toward digital care and Medallion provides the critical administrative infrastructure to make that possible. Our platform enables organizations to license their providers in new states, verify existing credentials, and get in-network with health plans. In less than a year, we’ve launched our platform, built an all-star team, powered dozens of great companies, and served thousands of healthcare providers across the industry!
We’ve raised a total of $85M from some of the best investors like GV, Salesforce Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Spark Capital, Optum Ventures, and many others.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager who will be responsible for maintaining a portfolio of Medallion customers. This includes running bi-weekly check-ins, supporting customers on a day-to-day basis, and working cross-functionally with our Credentialing team to keep track of progress on accounts. This role will be both internal and external facing; working directly with our Credentialing team and our customer base to manage relationships, set expectations, and support day-to-day.
We’re looking for someone who is resourceful and thrives in a challenging, fast-paced environment. Your role will have a direct impact on top-priority, company-wide goals and will provide accelerated learning opportunities with a world-class team.
You will partner closely with the Sales team and cross-functional partners to ensure Medallion’s customers achieve a significant return on and drive business success with their Medallion investment.
Compensation for this role is between $100,000 – $140,000 depending on location and level.
- Partner with the customer to align on their business objectives and goals in order to build measurable success plans, set cadence of communication to deliver on their investment in Medallion
- Drive overall customer adoption, enhance customer success, and mitigate customer churn risk
- Manage customer interactions in a manner that establishes credibility and trust as a business advisor to a specified portfolio of accounts
- Maintain an effective account governance process in collaboration with customer key stakeholders as well as the internal account teams (sales, operations, marketing)
- Lead large, complex product implementations, tying back to customer objectives and success criteria, ensuring user adoption at scale
- Develop new and innovative ways to share relevant data and insights that’s impactful to customers and ties back to their success drivers through operational reviews to key customer stakeholders as well as Strategic Business Reviews
- Work with Sales to create a value engagement framework, interpreting customer’s company profile and financial performance and other relevant sources as an input to Identify growth opportunities in customer accounts and execute on expansion and upsells
- Drive greater customer engagement across accounts by applying data insights, product and industry expertise
- Leads collaborations across multiple teams and regions to drive impact
- Consistently achieve your logo retention, net-retention, renewal, and expansion targets
- Advocate internally for the customer’s needs and develop strong feedback loops within Medallion
- Drive process improvements that will improve our abilities to better serve both our customers and internal stakeholders as we scale
Skills and Requirements:
- 5+ years in healthcare consulting or a customer success role with a health-tech company while demonstrating upward career progression.
- Proven experience leading and managing high touch customer relationships while achieving and/or surpassing target renewal, retention & upsell rates on a consistent basis
- GTM mindset
- Previous experience creating client growth plans
- Empathy for customers and curiosity to understand their needs and pain points
- Experience using CRM software (ideally Salesforce), and G Suite Applications (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Self-starters who take the initiative to get things done