Healthcare is going through an unprecedented transformation towards digital care. Medallion provides the critical administrative infrastructure to make that change possible. Our platform enables organizations to license their providers in new states, verify existing credentials, and get in-network with health plans. In just over two years, we’ve launched our platform, built an all-star team, powered hundreds of great companies, and served thousands of healthcare providers across the industry. To date, Medallion has saved over 250,000 administrative hours for our customers!
Founded in 2020, Medallion has raised $85M from world-class investors like Sequoia Capital, Google Ventures, Spark Capital, Optum Ventures, and Salesforce Ventures.
About the Role:
We’re now looking for a Senior Product Marketing Specialist who will be the voice of our customers, leveraging insights, challenges, and motivations to craft go-to-market strategies and value propositions for our customer segments. By partnering closely with the Senior Product Marketing Manager, as well as Product, you’ll help improve Medallion’s competitive intelligence program, bring Medallion’s licensing and CE solutions to market through creative approaches, and drive revenue through cross-sell & upsell campaigns. Everything you do will anchor in customer needs, market trends, competitive insights, and customer demand.
- Craft product value propositions for new licensing and continuing education features that focuses on the problem we solve and the “why”.
- Manage the licensing & CE feature release calendar and partner with product managers to help coordinate launch plans.
- Draft launch-related content such as product overviews, infographics, email campaigns and internal training slides.
- Own our customer-facing newsletter and keep customers up-to-date on what’s new in Medallion.
- Develop creative campaigns to cross-sell and upsell existing customers, resulting in revenue generation.
- Conduct competitive research and help keep battlecards up-to-date so we’re one step ahead of the competition.
Skills & Requirements:
- 3+ years experience in Product Marketing at an Enterprise SaaS company
- Health-tech experience is a must
- Experience conducting competitive research, creating battlecards and positioning to help sales shape the narrative against competitors is a must.
- Ability to develop positioning and messaging, product creative cross-sell and upsell campaigns and understand the customer journey is a must.
- Experience driving the execution of cross-functional go-to-market strategies to bring new products & features to market is a must.
- A customer-first mindset is required –you need to understand our customer’s pain points inside and out, always putting yourself in their shoes when you’re crafting messaging and organizing product launches.
- A problem-solving mindset is required – you don’t get hung up if things don’t go as smoothly as planned, and you’re able to quickly adapt and find a solution.
- Experience with Appcues, Salesforce and/or Klue is a plus.