Healthcare is going through an unprecedented transformation towards digital care. Medallion provides the critical administrative infrastructure to make that change possible. Our platform enables organizations to license their providers in new states, verify existing credentials, and get in-network with health plans. In just over three years, our platform has become an industry standard powering hundreds of healthcare companies to reduce administrative burden for tens of thousands of providers across the country. To date, Medallion has saved over 500,000 administrative hours for our customers!
Founded in 2020, Medallion has raised $85M from world-class investors like Sequoia Capital, Google Ventures, Spark Capital, Optum Ventures, and Salesforce Ventures.
About the Role:
This role will be responsible for building Medallion’s Business Operations function at Medallion from the ground up. The core purpose of the Business Operations team is to drive mission critical outcomes through solving some of the hairiest problems across the business. Uniquely, this role will also own our Production Operations team responsible for delivery of work. This role reports directly to the CEO.
Compensation for this role is between $200,000 – 300,000 + equity depending on location and level.
- Evaluating performance across all areas of the business through metrics
- Deploying across the organization, working cross-functionally to solve some of our most difficult business problems, owning outcomes from start to finish
- Direct ownership over Medallion’s Production Operations function to consistently drive operational excellence and cost efficiency
- Building the Business Operations team from scratch
You’d be a great fit if…
- You have 10+ years of experience in a role that requires analytical problem solving, operational rigor, and outcome ownership.
- You have been a founder/early-stage employee of a fast-growing startup, and/or have been a core member of a 0 -> 1 business line at a high-performing organization
- You’re outcome oriented with a strong focus on execution and achieving outcomes in ambiguous environments. These outcomes will get bigger and bigger as we grow.
- You have a high degree of empathy and strong experience in people leadership
- You have a high rate of learning. You won’t be singularly focused on strategy, analytics, product, or operations and will need to develop proficiency in all of those areas to achieve outcomes.
- You have excellent communication. In the role, you’ll work with teams across the company and own the communication necessary to solicit input from thought partners and to keep initiatives on track.
- Data is your first-language; you enjoy and are skilled at digging through complex data to solve ambiguous problems
- You thrive in the unknown, and seek out opportunities to dive into unfamiliar challenges, roll up your sleeves, learn new skills, and drive towards solutions
- You seek an environment that fosters individual growth through open feedback and high autonomy
- You are motivated by the opportunity to make an impact in the $1T healthcare administration industry, one of our economy’s most underserved markets.