Join the team shaping the future of healthcare! MedBridge is a dynamic software company working with the country’s largest healthcare providers to build technology solutions helping patients get better faster, while decreasing the overall cost of care. Our Revenue Operations team is growing and looking for an enthusiastic Revenue Operations Manager to join us! We hire in the following states: AZ, CO, FL, IL, KS, MA, MI, MN, NC, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI.
The U.S. Healthcare industry is going through a transformation. Patients want access to better healthcare tools and experiences and healthcare systems are stretched beyond capacity and adapting to the new normal after the pandemic. In this role you’ll be working on the teams that are being tasked with solving these problems.
Why work at MedBridge?
- We are mission driven. We are not just in it for the money. We believe in improving access to better care, and providing superior education for medical professionals and the patients they care for.
- We create award-winning products. In 2022, we won American “Stevie” Awards for Best Professional Education App and the 2022 MedTech: Digital Health Innovations award.
- We’re a fast-growing company where you’ll have opportunities to develop your career. We were named one of the Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies by the Puget Sound Business Journal (PSBJ) as well as an 5,000 Fastest-Growth Company.
- You’ll make an impact here. Even as we grow, our individual teams remain small and dynamic, meaning the work of every individual matter.
- Our customers love MedBridge! We work with 9 of the top 10 Private Practice and hospital systems nationwide, and 6 of the top 10 home health organizations. have a nearly 100% client retention rate and are continuing that work in 2023 and beyond.
MedBridge is seeking a Revenue Operations Manager to lead the effort in streamlining and improving our revenue generation processes, with a strong focus on Salesforce and CPQ. The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker, technologically adept, and capable of identifying opportunities for process enhancement, all while working remotely.
In this role you will:
- Collaborate with the GTM team to ensure that Salesforce and CPQ are configured, customized, and maintained to meet their needs and streamline the sales process.
- Analyze and document existing processes, and develop strategies to enhance efficiency while eliminating bottlenecks. Continuously monitor and measure process performance.
- Oversee data quality and hygiene within Salesforce, ensuring best practices for data entry, maintenance, and reporting.
- Develop and deliver remote training programs for GTM team members to enable them to effectively use Salesforce and CPQ tools.
- Create and maintain meaningful remote reports and dashboards in Salesforce to provide real-time insights and performance metrics for the GTM team and management.
- Identify opportunities for integration and automation to reduce manual effort and increase productivity within the remote working environment.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Finance, to ensure alignment and efficient communication in the revenue generation process.
- Stay updated on emerging technologies, tools, and best practices in Revenue Operations and make recommendations for their remote adoption.
What you will need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in Business, Finance, or a related field.
- 5-10 years of experience in revenue operations, sales operations, or a related role.
- Strong expertise in Salesforce and CPQ platforms.
- Proven experience in process improvement and project management.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting tools.
- Knowledge of sales methodologies and best practices.
- Ability to work well in a remote, collaborative, cross-functional team environment.
- Salesforce and CPQ certifications are a plus.
- Passion. We love what we do and we find inspiration in our passion for improving patient care with innovative products.
- Collaboration. We seek and welcome feedback from colleagues, clinicians, and patients, knowing that collaboration leads to greater success.
- Resourcefulness. We’re continuously iterating and optimizing for long-term success and efficiency. We think of creative ways to solve the problem at hand.
- Quality. Quality in our work is of utmost importance; we hold ourselves and our teammates to higher standards because the quality of our work directly impacts lives.
- Customer-centric. Our success and continued growth are driven by products customers love.
- Personal health and wellness. MedBridge contributes generously to medical, dental, and vision benefits. Other benefits we provide are: paid sick time, paid vacation time, personal days, parental leave, short term and long term disability, an employee assistance program, and a 401(k) with a company match.
- Professional growth. We offer an annual stipend plus two days of paid time off for you to attend the professional development course of your choice.
Salary Range: $90k – $120k, plus bonus
At MedBridge, salary ranges are assigned to a job based on 3rd party salary benchmark surveys. Individual pay within this range is informed by the candidate’s skills, capabilities and experience.
We embrace diversity and are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. No matter your background, your orientation, your identity expression, or whatever else makes you unique, if you want to raise the bar and join an amazing team of passionate people, then we’d love to work alongside you at MedBridge.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.