Memfault is seeking a strategic, data-driven leader and builder to bring our growth to the next level. You’ll have a significant impact on our success – you’ll be entrusted to design, implement, lead, and scale strategies that drive pipeline creation and revenue growth. You’ll play a critical role in developing our brand, reaching new markets and audiences, and positioning us as a must-have in the $300B+ global IoT space. This role will report to the SVP of Growth, manage a growing team of high-performing marketers, and will collaborate closely with leaders across the organization.
- Your love language is KPIs
- You’ve built growth models, forecasting models, and modern pipeline frameworks and have iterated on them to increase velocity and efficiency.
- You love to get your hands dirty but can also pull up and think strategically.
- You’ve taken high-growth companies through multiple series of funding and you want to do it again.
- Build and execute a scalable demand generation strategy to achieve lead generation, pipeline growth, and revenue targets
- Define overall goals, analyze program/campaign results, draw insights, and make data-informed adjustments
- Measure and report on performance by campaign, channel, tactic, and overall segment
- Own, test, and optimize messaging and marketing channel mix of email, digital advertising, SEO, webinars, social, events, paid media, and more; Identifying and testing new channels as needed
- Maintain a feedback loop between Marketing, Business Development, and Sales to optimize demand capture campaigns, lead generation campaigns, and identify opportunities for pipeline acceleration and sales conversions
- Develop and lead ABM strategy planning for 1: Many, 1: Few, and 1:1 programs
- Build and lead a team of world class marketers striving for deep expertise in digital, performance marketing, integrated campaigns, events, and operations
- Rely on data-driven insights plus professional intuition to streamline funnel conversions, pipeline velocity, and overall marketing sourced revenue
- 7+ years in demand generation, growth marketing, or related fields
- Minimum 3+ years of people management experience
- Highly skilled in media buying, PPC, SEM, SEO, email, and social media marketing best practices
- Ability to define operational and data requirements to gain visibility and insight for data-driven decision making
- Have owned a pipeline number and consistently delivered and/or over-delivered
- Experience in a growth-driven environment: agile, adaptable, high EQ, and has a strong bias for action
- Previous experience marketing to a developer or IoT audience preferred
We offer full benefits (health, vision, dental, 401k), unlimited PTO, and competitive pay and equity packages. Learn more about benefits and our company values – >
We want you (yes, you!) to apply
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply for roles if they don’t meet all the criteria — unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we’d love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!
Memfault is the first IoT reliability platform that empowers teams to build more robust devices at scale. Today hardware teams have little insight into how their products are performing and what issues are driving the majority of field failures; with Memfault, they can operate with the same speed and agility as software organizations. Companies like Lyft, Logitech, Bose, Whoop, and Verkada use Memfault’s performance monitoring, device debugging, and OTA update capabilities to ship fast and build high-quality products. Memfault was founded by veterans of Pebble, Fitbit, and Oculus and is backed by Stripes, Uncork Capital, Partech, the 5G Innovation Lab, S28 Capital, and Y Combinator. Learn more about Careers at Memfault ->