- You have successfully completed your studies
- You already have several years of professional experience in a comparable position (customer care, account management, …), ideally in the SaaS environment
- You are an open, empathetic person and can empathize with your customers’ problems
- You describe yourself as a good communicator: Even in difficult situations you have the ability to keep calm and find creative solutions to problems
- You have experience in the conception and implementation of workshops and training courses
- You have gained initial experience in project management
- You are enthusiastic about technical and digital products and work in a goal-oriented manner: OKRs & KPIs are terms that you enjoy
- You speak fluent German & English
Mentessa is the platform for knowledge exchange and collaboration based on skills. With the help of inclusive design, we improve both the authenticity of the skills profiles and the matching experience. With just a few clicks, our customers’ employees can find the right experts for their needs.
We are looking for motivated people to strengthen our Customer Success Team to offer customers like Deutsche Telekom and Linde the best possible service.
In addition to a modern office in the center of Munich and an extremely friendly team dynamic, many other perks are waiting for you. The Mentessa crew is definitely looking forward to getting to know you!
- You support your customers proactively throughout the entire cycle: from requirements analysis and implementation to long-term optimization using Mentessa’s solution
- Together with your customers, you create clearly measurable goals and milestones that you use to orientate yourself in order to optimize the success of your customers.
- You turn your customers into Mentessa experts: With training courses you design yourself, you ensure that your customers become professionals in using the Mentessa software
- You identify customer pain points to find solutions in close cooperation with the product team
- You will work with the Mentessa Sales Crew to help them grow
- You recognize bottlenecks in the onboarding process and find solutions to make it even more efficient
Great to Have or Willing to Learn
- Office at Marienplatz and regular home office / remote work 🏡.
- Flexible working hours, work-life balance ⚖️ and an attractive salary
- Book flat rate 📚, gym membership 🏋️ and a monthly development event 🌱
- And of course team events, fruit, snacks and Bavarian beer 🍻.
- The Mentessa crew is looking forward to your application. Let’s go 💯
We are looking for motivated employees to strengthen our Customer Success Team in order to offer our customers the best possible service.
To apply for this job please visit www.mentessa.com.
Follow us on social media