This role is your opportunity to help shape the future of work and turn a growing European startup into a well-known global SaaS brand. With our mission to remove boundaries to know-how exchange and collaboration for everyone in the workplace, Mentessa is transforming the way we work: From a workforce into a community.
As the leading community platform for mentoring, innovation networks, and agile organizations, Mentessa helps you connect with peers, learn from experts, find a mentor, and manage your skills, learning and development, throughout your entire journey and across your entire organization.
As Head of Product Marketing, you will be one of the first employees and a core team member, working closely with the founders to drive international growth and awareness. If you are results-driven and experienced marketing leader, with strong affinity for technology, and a combination of analytical and creative thinking, we want you to write history with us. For a future of work that is both – high-tech and high-human.
- “You can’t not communicate!” is your mantra.
- You are a servant leader, driven by curiosity and passion for technology.
- You rely on excellent project management skills and creativity to remove obstacles for you and business success, always looking for the fastest way to the biggest impact.
- You are a great content writer, an effective communicator, and understand that process is part of creativity.
- 5+ years of experience working with SaaS B2B products and with complex systems
- Experience as a product marketing manager at fast-paced successful startups
- Demonstrated ability to create engaging sales enablement content
- Track record of creating high-quality marketing collateral, across multiple channels
- A passion for storytelling and writing
- Excellent project management skills and data-orientation
- A hands-on getting-things-done mindset – a must!
- Great communication skills – especially empathy for customers needs
- Experience in SaaS product marketing and a core understanding of communities and how they are used
- HR tech industry background – a huge advantage
- Oversee the planning and execution of product launches, go-to-market strategy, product positioning, the communication of our value proposition, and messaging
- Run market assessment, competitive benchmark, customer segmentation, and product usage studies to inform product, sales, and marketing strategies
- Represent the voice of the customer internally and work closely with product management, design, and engineering to ensure a coherent roadmap, value proposition, positioning & messaging based on user feedback, competitor and market trends
- Define, monitor and respond to product and segment metrics
- Measure and optimise the customer journey as it relates to product and feature adoption by defined and emerging customer segments
- Deliver and be accountable for detailed plans and timelines
- Own the responsibility for user growth and customer engagement
At Mentessa, we believe that people thrive in a culture of mentorship and collaboration. Our company, just like our technology, empowers people at work to find, share, and learn skills in their community regardless of fixed structures, job description, gender, or anything else. With that we enable a new way of people collaboration – efficient, effective, and agile: “Where the future works”.
- Contribute to the UN SDG’s agenda as a purpose-driven company
- Provide the unique opportunity to make an impact on the biggest transformation of the workplace and drive diversity and inclusion in the new world of work
- Transform a disruptive SaaS into a global market leader
- Foster a growing purpose-driven team and a startup culture
- Offer flexible hybrid working model
- Run a fun company with team social events
- Organise 2 social impact days per year for volunteering
- Offer a company share options plan
To apply for this job please visit www.mentessa.com.
Follow us on social media