- Bachelor’s degree with a focus on marketing or professional qualification in the field of marketing
- 2 years+ of professional experience in online and performance marketing (preferably in SaaS or a marketing agency) with budget responsibility
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills and experience in organizing paid media activities
- Strong knowledge and confident implementation of cross-channel, performance-based marketing measures (paid)
- Good knowledge of conversion funnels, including how to increase and optimize them
- You have strong analytical skills and an interest in data-driven work
- A sense of digital trends and social media tools
- You are well versed in using the common online marketing software – Self-driven, goal-oriented and want to bring us forward
- You design campaigns together with our designer and continuously monitor / optimize them (SEO, SEA, display/remarketing, affiliate, email marketing, and social media)
- You evaluate campaigns, create reports and ensure the further development of marketing tools.
- You identify new marketing potential through market and competition analysis.
- You recognize growth potential and take part in the development of a dynamic culture of innovation within our startup.
Great to Have or Willing to Learn
- HR tech industry background – a huge advantage
Are you excited about digital marketing? Want to help us drive awareness and growth of our brand? Then, join us today!
To apply for this job please visit www.mentessa.com.
Follow us on social media