The Mesh team is a group of innovators and leaders on a mission to make payments smarter, smoother, and more secure. We believe in building a transparent and dynamic world, and we highly invest in our people, customers, and product. We have a flexible work model, connecting people from multiple locations including the US, Europe, and Tel Aviv. We are always looking for talented people to be part of the team and to help shape the Mesh product and culture. Join us in building the future of corporate payments!
About The Role
The Director of Demand Generation will oversee B2B digital marketing and demand generation across Mesh’s marketing channels.
The ideal candidate will be both strategic and tactical – enabling scaling and optimizing our funnel, programs, channels, and campaigns through tech tools and developing, documenting, and implementing processes. This person will have to deeply understand Mesh’s business and capabilities and position them to the right audiences, focused on target industries and audience segments – positioning products to meet their needs.
- Leading the planning, development, and implementation of the overall digital marketing strategy to acquire, engage, and retain clients through traditional and digital channels including SEO, SEM, social, email, and web.
- Leading and overseeing the paid media strategy and team working collaboratively to support business priorities and critical business objectives.
- Working closely with the sales team to reach business goals.
- Responsible for the execution of the digital measurement framework and integrating the digital measurement framework into all other reporting efforts within the marketing team.
- Work closely with the PMM team to use and leverage enablement and product marketing strategy, storytelling tools, and collateral for new campaigns.
- Lead and manage the technical aspects of key marketing systems used to generate, identify, and report on leads through the funnel [from MQL to SQL] and build out the client journeys.
- Become the expert in the needs of a specific audience and asset class, interpreting Mesh’s value proposition to achieve its objectives
- Analyze competitive, customer, and industry/category trends to influence innovative approaches with plans and strategies to bring fresh, creative thinking to our product executions
- Develop a Demand Gen KPI scorecard to ensure actions taken are informed with data to ensure the greatest efficiency and effectiveness
- Campaign management – develop, implement, and oversee processes for measuring the impact of marketing campaigns and tactics and provide advice on best practices
- 7+ years of B2B marketing experience including working in social / paid media roles on the agency side or in-house.
- Proven ability to identify opportunities to maximize demand creation, pipeline contribution, and sales opportunity acceleration.
- Experience with the latest media tactics across the paid media ecosystem, including OTT/streaming video, audio/podcast, programmatic, direct buys/sponsored content, and paid social.
- Proven ability to dive into data to find solutions to complex problems and communicate advanced technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, including written and verbal executive communication skills
- Experience working successfully in a fast-paced global organization, particularly in a similar tech environment.
- Ability to work as a player/coach and collaborate to effectively drive results and move initiatives forward.
- Proven ability to evangelize tech marketing principles and practices to relevant stakeholders
- A creative, out-of-the-box thinker with an innate curiosity.
Salary: 170k+ Bonus
We want to make sure everyone has an equal chance to participate and make a difference. Mesh is an equal opportunity employer and prioritizes building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job-related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. Mesh’s policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.