The Mesh team is a group of innovators and leaders on a mission to make payments smarter, smoother, and more secure. We believe in building a transparent and dynamic world, and we highly invest in our people, customers, and product. We have a flexible work model, connecting people from multiple locations including the US, Europe, and Tel Aviv. We are always looking for talented people to be part of the team and to help shape the Mesh product and culture. Join us in building the future of corporate payments!
We are looking for a motivated Sales Development Representative to support our sales team in managing the early stage Sales funnel and the development of key influencer relationships. As ADR at Mesh, you will work closely with our sales executives team to create, prioritize, and qualify strategic target account lists to generate new business opportunities to fuel revenue.
What Will You Do?
- Utilize sales productivity solutions, such as Salesforce & Outreach, across an outbound omnichannel engagement model to prospect and generate new sales opportunities
- Create engaging and personalized phone, email, and social communication
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in territory by researching accounts, identifying Champions and Key Stakeholders that align with our established ICP criteria.
- Identify prospect’s needs and align the Mesh value proposition
- Route qualified meetings to Account Executives for further development and closure
- Collaborate directly with Sales Management, Account Executives, Sales Ops and Marketing to help shape strategic sales approaches
What Should You Have?
- 6-12 months of experience in a customer facing role OR a driven and eager to learn recent grad who thrives in fast paced, constantly-changing environments.
- The ability to proactively engage new clients through email and phone
- A high sense of urgency that can adapt and pivot in every conversation
- The skills to passionately and clearly articulate the value of Mesh
- A team-player attitude with a desire to improve internal processes beyond your day-to-day tasks
- A desire to learn, grow, and get in on the ground floor of a unicorn startup while launching your career in sales
- SaaS or B2B experience – an advantage
- Experience with Salesforce, Outreach, Apollo and/or LinkedIn Sales Navigator – an advantage
- Experience working in the Fintech industry – an advantage
- Unlimited growth opportunities
- Full benefits (health, dental, vision)
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
Salary: Base 60k + Quarterly Commission
We want to make sure everyone has an equal chance to participate and make a difference. Mesh is an equal opportunity employer and prioritizes building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job-related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. Mesh’s policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.