🎯 Do you have an excellent network within the scrap recycling industry? Would you like to inspire customers to embrace digitalisation and revolutionise our industry? If so, welcome to Metaloop! 🤝🏽
Who we are:
We are the leading B2B digital marketplace for metal recycling, we aim to provide metal recycling solutions to industrial manufacturing companies in Europe and beyond.
Research and develop new leads:
- Develop new business leads and enhance existing relationships.
- Work together with our sales development team and partners to expand our outreach
- Identify new business opportunities, markets, and potential clients in alignment with company goals and focus
- Utilize prospecting and research tools, coordinate with assigned account executives to qualify opportunities; prepare for and book pitch meetings with target prospects.
Acquire new customers:
- Conduct sales development best practices with email, phone, and social drips using enablement technology to connect with new prospects.
- Win new customers and expand the business with them. You will develop recycling concepts and accompany selected industrial customers along their entire customer journey.
- Understand clients’ specific needs, challenges, and objectives to position our offerings effectively.
Enable customers to start with us:
- Onboard new customers and set them up for mutual success
- Tracking all opportunities and customer details in Salesforce while staying on top of everything and to provide up to date and accurate ongoing forecasts
- Team Work to ensure that customers are completely satisfied. Working with Customer Success & Operations is a key part of the role.
💪🏽 Required experience and skills:
- +3 years’ experience in a scrap metal environment in an industrial sector
- Experience in scrap metal trading; focus on industrial clients and aluminium is a plus
- Track record of selling to medium and large companies.
- “Doer*” with great attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Powerful communication and interpersonal skills. Highly articulate via phone, email and in person is a differentiator, along with a positive engaged approach to working collaboratively with internal colleagues and external partners
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills in the language of the core region as well as English.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and results-driven.
- Proficiency in CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite.
☀️ What we value
- Honest, open and appreciative communication.
- We take a positive entrepreneurial approach: ambitious, persistent and pragmatic.
- We stand for good work ethics and high standards of work quality.
- And don’t forget – you bring a keen interest in the mission of our company.
🎁 We offer
- The chance to earn above-average money. In addition to a fixed salary, there are also variable commissions that develop according to your experience and commitment.
- We understand the importance of rest – so you’ll have 25 days paid holiday per year, in addition to your local bank holidays.
- Our working environment is flexible to suit your needs – you can work remotely, hybrid or locally in our phenomenal 240m² loft office with a huge terrace and stunning views over Graz.
- If you want to develop into a team leader, you have the opportunity to bring your own team or build one from scratch.
- We encourage your personal growth and support your further education with a flexible budget so that you can continuously develop yourself.
- We are an international start-up where you have a lot of freedom and can have a significant influence on our strategies and our success.
- You can expect agile processes in a lean startup environment that is always looking for innovative solutions.
- You will be part of a highly motivated and international team that works together on exciting projects.
Join us as we pave the way for revolutionary change in an analogue and inefficient market. Redesign from the ground up how customer relationships are built and processes are optimized to delight our customers.
As part of our team, you will be instrumental in building a global online marketplace for our industry – the antidote to traditional approaches.
To apply for this job please visit careers.metaloop.com.