As a member of the Sales team, in the role as Sales Enablement Manager, you will play a critical role in ensuring our sales team has the tools, resources, training, and support needed to engage with industrial clients and drive business growth effectively. You work as a program manager, planning and engaging with Sales and Marketing teams to create efficiencies that increase the productivity and effectiveness of both organizations. The Sales Enablement Manager will work proactively with senior management to identify business challenges, prioritize these challenges, define the scope and approach for the solution and execute those activities. You will be responsible for leading and driving the execution and continuous improvement of the Sales program.
Sales Training and Development
- Design and deliver the playbook and related training programs for sales representatives, focusing on product knowledge, industry trends, objection handling, and effective selling techniques.
- Ensure all new Sales team members are enabled and prepared to hit quota by owning onboarding and ongoing training.
- Develop and update sales training materials, presentations, and resources.
- Drive adoption and executive of agreed-upon best practices.
Sales Tools and Process Optimization
- Champion the use of technology, tools, and processes to maintain the source(s) of the truth of our sales, marketing and customer success data.
- Collaborate with end users and stakeholders to understand the details of a business problem, its impact on the business and the desired outcome the team wishes to achieve
- Analyze the sales process to identify bottlenecks, inefficiencies, and areas for improvement.
- Work with sales leadership to refine and optimize the sales process for increased effectiveness.
- Implement and train sales technology tools, such as sales engagement platforms, to enhance productivity and streamline processes.
Performance Measurement and Analytics
- Proactively search for areas to improve, streamline and scale using data, process and systems analyses that measurably impact company revenue.
- Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) for sales success and implement tracking mechanisms to assess the impact of sales enablement initiatives.
- Utilize data and analytics to measure training programs’ effectiveness and identify improvement areas.
- Collaborate with marketing, the data team and subject matter experts to create sales collateral, presentations, case studies, and other materials that empower the sales team to communicate value propositions to industrial clients effectively.
- Facilitate regular updates and information sharing to keep the sales and marketing team informed about product updates, market insights, and competitive intelligence.
Required experience and skills
- 3+ years of successful sales management experience in a startup environment
- Customer-focused – personally demonstrated that external and internal customers are a high priority by promptly and efficiently identifying and responding to their needs promptly and efficiently.
- Innovative Thinking – Embraces and champions new ideas and encourages others to do likewise
- Must be a team player
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong project management skills, as well as analytical and problem-solving skills
- SFDC experience is strongly preferred
- The ability to conceptualize business processes, clearly illustrate pain points and recommend changes to the systems that support those processes.
- Strong quantitative capabilities with a passion for numbers and analytics with high proficiency in Excel
- Curious, independent, rigorous and proactive kind of person
- Ability to tell the story and present the results in a clear and exciting way
- Great communicator and can build relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders.
To apply for this job please visit careers.metaloop.com.