Metrikus is a building efficiency platform that helps organisations to make their spaces more efficient, creating positive change for occupants and the environment.
Founded in 2019, Metrikus was launched to solve one problem: inefficiency in buildings. Whether it’s due to wasted energy consumption, underutilised office space or poor productivity caused by the indoor environment, commercial buildings are rarely performing the way they could be.
Our cloud-based platform helps improve building efficiency by aggregating data from multiple sources – be it from IoT sensors, the Building Management System (BMS), or elsewhere – into one central place and transform it to make it easier to analyse, compare and contextualise.
- We grow together
- We make the best better
- We keep our promises
- We challenge the status quo
- People make Metrikus
Who we are looking for
- If you’re right for this role, you’ll be a self-starter with strong experience in a competitive sales environment and with the growth mindset to build new business from the ground up.
- From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, you’re someone who transforms opportunity into action. Through personal relationship building and identifying multiple decision makers in the buying process, you’ll be able to close deals in a timely manner.
- You’ll have excellent time management and the ability to focus across multiple geographical areas, product lines, industries, channels or market segments.
- You will be dynamic in your approach and be able to source, develop and maintain long-lasting relationships with our customers and partners throughout the whole sales cycle.
- We are looking for a team player here who can develop strategies in line with other areas of business to ensure the customer experience is enhanced at every point along the sales journey. We’re a typical start-up: we roll up our sleeves and do what has to be done to provide the best possible experience for our customers.
- Meeting revenue targets: Take ownership of achieving and surpassing revenue targets. Utilise your expertise in sales alongside our team’s skills to close deals and drive business growth.
- Building a strong, organised, and visual sales pipeline: Develop and maintain a well-structured and visually represented sales pipeline. Use HubSpot to monitor progress, identify potential bottlenecks, and optimise the sales process for maximum efficiency.
- Retention management: Cultivate strong and lasting relationships with existing clients to ensure high retention rates. Implement strategies to enhance customer satisfaction, address concerns, and identify opportunities for upselling or cross-selling. You will serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product, as well as educate customers on new features and drive utilisation.
- Market Research and analysis: Stay abreast of market trends, competitive landscape, and industry developments. Use this information to inform sales strategies and identify untapped opportunities.
- Collaboration with Marketing: Collaborate closely with the marketing team to align sales efforts with account based marketing campaigns and initiatives. Share insights and feedback to refine marketing strategies based on customer interactions and needs.
- Experience selling enterprise SaaS, owning the end-to-end sales cycle and have the ability to demonstrate successful sales track record across a number of previous roles
- Working knowledge and experience of CRM (preferably HubSpot) processes ensuring best practices in terms of logging, reporting, automation, and operational insights
- To be able to clearly communicate a value proposition, design objection handling frameworks, close deals, and ultimately set up successful long-term partnerships
- Demonstrated results in exceeding sales goals
- Knowledge in Smart Building space preferred
Work perks and benefits
💪 We’re proud of the flexibility that we offer at Metrikus and want to promote a positive work/life alignment. A one-size-fits-all approach won’t work for every one, so we encourage you to have conversations with your line manager and team to understand your work preferences and team needs. Our team typically comes to the office 3 days a week.
The aim is to ensure that everyone at Metrikus is able to maximise their potential, build trust with their teams, establish an effective work/life alignment and also meet the needs of our growing business! 🚀
💻 Your tech kit. We want to supply you with the best hardware to get the job done. Whether you’re an Apple lover or a Microsoft die-hard, we will set you up with your kit when you start.
🧠 Your mental health. Through our partnerships with Bupa and Vitality, you can ask a therapist for advice, schedule a one-off therapy session, or use a series of therapy sessions. We also know burnout is real, especially in startups. We encourage taking breaks with interlude to come back stronger.
🏃 Your physical health. Get a new bike with our cycle to work scheme, have free physio with Bupa, get a discounted Apple Watch through Vitality and get discounted gym memberships. These are just some of the amazing perks we have through our health insurance scheme! Click on the links to find out more.
🌴 Your holidays. We believe in finding your work life alignment and want you to take your full 25 days plus public bank holidays