Metrikus was founded in 2019, using technology that has been in development since 2012. Based in London, we have over 50 employees across the UK, India, Spain, Poland and the US. Our technology started as a live asset map at the 2012 Olympics and grew into a sophisticated digital twin platform with endless IoT integration possibilities.
We were the first company to digitise the built environment in this way, and since then, our digital platform has grown beyond recognition. We raise the bar for smart buildings. We bring great sensors together with even better software to rapidly put their collective data into action, creating safer, more efficient and more cost-effective spaces. Smart building tech is smarter with Metrikus.
Metrikus is looking for an experienced and data-driven demand generation leader to join the team. This person will be pivotal to unlocking our next stage of growth. They will create and implement campaigns and events, increase account engagement within core accounts, and support pipeline and revenue contribution for the sales team. They will work closely with the brand & comms team, product marketer, and CMO to develop and implement the strategy.
We are looking for someone who will add to our current strategy and help us scale our efforts into the US. Being part of our team means you will have a varied, valuable role within the business and we encourage self-starters who are keen to really make the role their own.
The ideal candidate:
- Will hit the ground running.
- Will be revenue focused.
- Will know what it means to work in a scale-up and loves it.
You’ll mostly focus on driving high-intent leads through:
- Managing and supporting marketing campaigns and growth initiatives targeting our most valuable customers and prospects: building and executing high-performing programs
- Strategizing, executing, and optimizing a data-driven strategy to achieve sales goals; crafting the strategy, aligning internal teams and leading project management
- Managing campaigns across the full marketing spectrum from internal and external events, email marketing, material productions
- Optimizing lead handling, outreach and help nurture marketing leads.
- Analyzing Return on Investment (ROI) and the effectiveness of marketing programs
- Managing and optimizing digital advertising campaigns (working with our agency) on key social channels to drive demand for target accounts
- CRM and reporting: You will use Hubspot to report on the success of campaigns and to use data to improve or inform future campaigns.
- Around 3-6 years of marketing experience in the B2B SaaS industry.
- You have worked with HubSpot
- You’re data-driven
- You love people and relationship-building. Your written and verbal communication skills are excellent.
- You’re willing to venture into the unknown, take initiative and find new ways for us to grow.
- You can demonstrate how your work has led to revenue.
- You’ve worked in a PropTech or in a technology company through scale-up phase
- You have experience entering a new market (ideally the US)
- Competitive compensation
- 25 days annual leave
- Private Healthcare
- Private Pension
- WFH Policy (2days per week)
Check out our solutions via the link below: