🌍 Can you help us change the world?
Yes, you read that correctly. It sounds grand, but we’ve got big ideas at Mews. We’re transforming the world of hospitality, re-imagining the industry with a best-in-class cloud-based property management solution for hotels, hostels, apartments, and so much more. We’re on the lookout for ambitious, tenacious and passionate people who want to join the next generation of innovators and disrupt the hospitality industry with us. Sound good so far? If you’re a Sales Enablement Specialist, keep reading and tumble down the Mews rabbit hole… 🐇
🧑🏻💻 About the role
First things first: you want to know what you’re actually applying for. It’s impossible to capture every nuance of a role – especially at a rapidly growing company like Mews – but if we had to distil it down to a job description (which we do, because this is a job description), it would be this: We are looking for someone to run, manage and optimise the suite of commercial owned software – predominantly the Commerical LMS and Content Manager, Seismic & Lessonly. As well as this, you’ll be supporting the enablement function on technical training and content creation.
✅ Your mission, should you choose to accept it:
- To be the watertight bond between Product Marketing, Sales Operations and Sales
- Work in collaboration with Sales Enablement Manager and key stakeholders to understand what sales collateral and trainings are needed within the commercial sales teams
- Define and create incredible training programmes & Learning Courses for the Sales Enablement Team
- Undertake occasional training and coaching within the commercial team
- Define and create a new certification programme to aid to the development of the commercial career pathway
🤝️ You’ll be a great fit if you bring a few of the below with you:
- Experience in a Learning & Development, Training, or Sales Enablement type role with at least 4 years experience
- A proven track record as a successful quota-carrying sales rep or a sales leader
- Experience managing a sales pipeline and have experience in sales forecasting
- Experience in delivering Salesforce/ CRM training
- The ability to command a room and gain credibility quickly
- A creative and detailed eye for content creation
- Master of collaboration and mix well with all stakeholders
🎉 What’s in it for you?
Did you know that Mews has been voted the Best Place to Work in Hotel Tech for 2 years running? You do now. Most of that is down to our inspiring team, but part of it is because of some pretty amazing perks. As well as awesome colleagues and stimulating work, you’ll get:
- Company shares 📈
- Unlimited holiday (no, this is not a typo) 🏝
- Flexible benefits/ monthly allowance via the Thanks Ben platform 🧘🏿♀️
- Remote/flexible working 💻
- Monthly working from home allowance 💰
- Regular team events, socials and a legendary annual company gathering, Mews Con (the only con that’s actually a pro) 🥳
🤷🏻 Who is Mews?
We want to get to know you, so it’s only fair we tell you a little bit about ourselves first. Mews has been transforming hospitality since 2012. What began in a single hotel in Prague now powers thousands of hotels around the world, as they pursue their mission to develop transformational solutions for brands and create remarkable experiences for guests.
Since the beginning, Mews embraced being different. Mews is not simply a property management system, but a connected hospitality cloud with products across the hotel ecosystem and more integrations than anyone else.
From global hospitality brands to independent properties, hoteliers join Mews because they recognize the power of innovation. They understand that they can benefit from hotel tech that drives efficiency, maximizes revenue, and improves guest happiness.
Mews serves over 3,000 properties across more than 70 countries around the globe and works with a huge number of hotel tech partners to provide hoteliers with an unbeatable connectivity – no other solution offers as many integrations.
At the 2020 HotelTechAwards, Mews was voted Best PMS by industry peers. Mews was also a Best PMS Finalist in 2021 and 2022, as well as being named Best Place to Work in Hotel Tech in the same years. Mews ranked 24th in the FT 1000 fastest growing European companies in 2021.
Life at Mews
That’s what we do, but what about who we are? Mews’ culture is special and difficult to capture in words, which makes writing this tricky. You’ll experience the freedom to be yourself and the ability to watch your ideas come to life. You’ll have an open line of communication and an open invitation to after-work drinks, be they virtual or in-person. Sometimes the work can be challenging and there can be a lot of it, but you’ll always be able to rely on those around you.
Yes, we’re ambitious and we move fast, but we know the value of fun and taking a breather. Every month we have a Wellness Wednesday, a day off that you can use to boost your health, whether that’s a long lie-in, a trip to the gym, or anything in between. We have slack channels for almost every interest imaginable, and an all-company meeting every Friday gives you the chance to ask any question to our leadership team. Oh, and we love our pets. To get more of an idea what life at Mews is like (and to see dozens of cute cats, dogs, and hamsters), check out our Instagram.
We’re guided by our five key values; if you see yourself in them, it’s time to get in touch.
Follow us on social media