Every small business journey is different, filled with its own twists and turns. Mineral is with them every step of the way, taking the guesswork out of HR and compliance so that they’re always ready for whatever lies ahead.
Mineral brings together the best of two HR and compliance powerhouses: ThinkHR and Mammoth.
By combining certified HR experts with tech-enabled tools, Mineral takes the guesswork out of HR. Our innovative platform is a one-stop resource for small businesses, filled with everything they need to tackle even the trickiest workplace issues with confidence.
Humble brag alert: Mineral has been consistently recognized for our award-winning culture, and we’re especially proud of our 2022 Great Places to Work certification. Simply put, Mineral is a place where people want to be, which could explain why we’ve also been ranked among the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
As a company, Mineral is also made up of incredibly diverse, vibrant individuals, working together for the greater good. We’re here to help our clients build healthy, thriving organizations, and we’re looking for some like-minded people to help us do it.
The Mineral Marketing department delivers measurable business results by developing and executing brand, go-to-market strategies to achieve the company’s growth and strategic objectives. At our company, Marketing and Product are the same department, which means we’re uniquely positioned to ensure the delivery of a consistent brand experience throughout the entire customer journey.
As the Manager, Content Marketing you will be responsible for the creation and execution of the strategy that encompasses content across brand awareness, demand generation, corporate website, and social media channels.
You’ll demonstrate passionate advocacy for the customer and the experiences they have with the content you and your team create—how they find it, how they consume it, and how they use it to make buying decisions and engage with our products. You know how to leverage data and market insights for decision making including content optimization and new concept development.
You are an experienced content strategist and excellent writer and editor who excels at producing digital content that engages and moves audiences through the buyer’s journey.
- Demonstrate an advanced understanding of digital content strategy across channels, how to create content to meet user and business needs, and how to structure the creation and maintenance of content to drive business outcomes.
- Operationalize company messaging objectives through development and execution of content strategy in support of company awareness and demand generation initiatives across a broad range of content types (digital, video, podcast, interactive).
- Cultivate a results-oriented, innovative, and data-driven content practice that’s both resourceful and effective.
- Establish content development processes and workflows to support multiple initiatives.
- Champion the Mineral brand voice, working cross-functionally to drive consistency of its use across all written company touchpoints, from marketing to product to support to recruitment.
- Guide content strategy for campaigns, experiments, product enhancements, and programs to ensure brand and messaging consistency at every touch point and optimize conversion of leads and ensure expediency of the buyer’s journey.
- Collaborate and build partnerships across teams, including growth marketing, product marketing, product, services, and others.
- Utilize marketing analytics to measure, track and reassess content strategy based on performance of assets and messaging.
- Work strategically with team members to concept big ideas and campaigns.
- Excel at concepting and producing video content in a resourceful manner; be skilled in the ability to both produce content yourself as well as in directing the efforts of a team and/or contractors and agencies to produce it.
- Determine writing and editing resourcing across multiple teams and stakeholders. Cultivate a team of talented freelance writers to help scale content production as needed.
- Own a cross-channel editorial calendar that drives awareness, engagement and demand.
- Ensure the corporate website blog and content supports our corporate messaging, buyer’s journeys, and our SEO strategy.
- Collaborate with marketing design and social media team to produce content that’s engaging and on brand.
- Direct and guide employee development through performance reviews, 1:1s.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 7-10 years of B2B content marketing experience with 3-4 years of supervisory or managerial experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Professional Writing, English, Technical Writing, Communications, or similar field.
- Track record of creating content strategy for various business audiences and product categories, managing multiple deliverables, and meeting deadlines.
- Proven ability to audit, improve, and extend the value of existing content assets.
- Passion for storytelling and creating compelling content.
- Exceptional editorial and proofreading skills and demonstrated ability to create content for a broad range of voices, audiences, and content types.
- In-depth understanding of digital audience engagement and how to take advantage of new technologies and channels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated success coaching, developing, and managing people, including leading teams through change.
- Demonstrated experience in all roles and aspects of content production including ebooks, white papers, research-based content, videos and podcasts.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally, improving the overall quality and throughput of extended team.
- Proven experience producing content with freelancers or agencies.
- Self-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Manage budget to annual plan and be judicious with company resources and assets.
At Mineral, our compensation philosophy and practices are aligned with our commitment to pay equity and transparency. We determine total compensation packages with an intentional analysis of a candidate’s skills, experience, qualifications, and job-related competencies, and consideration of internal equity. In order to offer competitive, market-based pay, our pay ranges are informed by geographic location.
Target Hiring Range:
- Geo G – (Examples: San Francisco, CA; Los Angeles, CA; New York City, NY; Chicago, IL; Seattle, WA): $111,350 – $130,000
- Geo E – (Examples: Portland, OR; Austin, TX; Charlotte, NC; Denver, CO): $98,005 – $115,300
- Geo M – (Examples: Milwaukee, WI; Orlando, FL; Nashville, TN; San Antonio, TX): $89,080 – $104,800
We believe that meaningful total compensation also includes competitive benefits offerings that support the well-being of every Mineralist. In addition to the target hiring range, this position is eligible for annual corporate bonus and benefits offerings.
Benefits and Perks
- Generous Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Coverage
- 401k + Company Match
- Flexible Vacation + Paid Sick Time + Company Holidays
- Corporate Bonus Program
- Paid Family Leave
- Lifestyle Spending Account
- Pet Insurance
- Other market competitive perks and benefits
Equal opportunities, accessibility for all
Mineral values diversity and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All individuals seeking employment at Mineral are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected characteristic.
We’re also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants with disabilities in our job application and recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected]
We’re aware of phishing scams targeting job candidates. Mineral will never ask you to do anything that puts your privacy at risk. Verify that your recruiter’s contact information is from the trustmineral.com domain. If you encounter suspicious activity, please notify us at [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
Follow us on social media