We’re MiQ, a global programmatic media partner for marketers and agencies. Our people are at the heart of everything we do, so you will be too. No matter the role or the location, we’re all united in the vision to lead the programmatic industry and make it better. We are looking for an experienced product marketer with a track record of bringing innovative advertising products to market to join our growing US Product Marketing team.
Reporting to the Sr. Director, US Product Marketing, the Sr. Manager, US Product Marketing is an important role within MiQ responsible for building strong partnerships with cross-functional and regional teams to gain adoption and increase understanding & comprehension of MiQ products and solutions. This position will be tasked with supporting product launch strategies, and creating positioning, messaging, collateral, and programs for the US sales team to help them win new business and drive client growth. This person will also be responsible for helping to develop and maintain our competitive strategy, sales training calendar, and internal knowledge center.
The Sr. Manager, US Product Marketing is a dynamic role, helping to support and enable our rapidly growing US business, and will work in collaboration with the Global Product Marketing team to ensure US-relevant messaging. The ideal candidate will bring functional product marketing and sales enablement expertise, a deep understanding of the programmatic advertising landscape, and strong storytelling skills to ensure MiQ’s differentiated narrative is resonating with clients in the market.
As a Sr. Manager, US Product Marketing, you’ll have the chance to:
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategies for omnichannel programmatic advertising products and vertical solutions, highlighting MiQ’s unique differentiators
- Enable the US Sales team with highly effective sales collateral (including pitch decks, case studies, one sheets, FAQs, and more), including vertical-based collateral mapped to the calendarization of advertising seasonality
- Project manage the end-to-end collateral production process, ensuring deliverables are executed on time and with high quality
- Create, coordinate, operationalize, and disseminate effective commercial training and enablement programs (learning sessions, sales playbooks, interactive role playing, etc.), with the goal of shortening sales cycles and growing revenue
- Gather field and market intelligence from US commercial teams and customers, and research competitors to feed into competitive intelligence program
- Manage, maintain, and enhance our internal enablement resources and knowledge center
- Maintain clear communication and expectation setting with all stakeholders (internal and external); flexing communication style to persuade others and influence positive outcomes
- Coordinate with key stakeholders across Product, Sales, Marketing, Strategy, Operations, and other teams to ensure alignment to the established go-to-market process
What you’ll bring
- 5-7+ years of professional experience with a minimum of 3 years in product marketing and 3 years in the advertising technology industry (digital, TV, or both)
- Excellent persuasive communicator in both written and verbal forms, adept at crafting compelling arguments
- Strong project management skills to manage multiple deliverables at a time while managing expectations of key stakeholders and meeting deadlines
- Creative thinker who can relate industry challenges to MiQ solutions and clearly explain complex concepts in simplified, written and visual formats
- Detail oriented, highly organized, and hands-on with tasks to meet deadlines and solve any challenges that may arise
- Proficient knowledge of Salesforce and other martech platforms
- A can-do attitude to provide energy, drive, and enthusiasm – aligned with MiQ’s values
- A desire to grow your career as the company continues to scale
We’ve highlighted some key skills, experience and requirements for this role. But please don’t worry if you don’t meet every single one. Our talent team strives to find the best people. They might see something in your background that’s a fit for this role, or another opportunity at MiQ.
If you have a passion for the role, please still apply.
What’s in it for you
MiQ is incredibly proud to foster a welcoming culture. We do everything possible to make sure everyone feels valued for what they bring. With global teams committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, we’re always moving towards becoming an even better place to work.
Our values are so much more than statements. They unite MiQers in every corner of the world. They shape the way we work and the decisions we make. And they inspire us to stay true to ourselves and to aim for better. Our values are there to be embraced by everyone, so that we naturally live and breathe them. Just like inclusivity, our values flow through everything we do – no matter how big or small.
- We do what we love – Passion
- We figure it out – Determination
- We anticipate the unexpected -Agility
- We always unite – Unite
- We dare to be unconventional -Courage
Every region and office has specific perks and benefits, but every person joining MiQ can expect:
- A hybrid work environment
- New hire orientation with job specific onboarding and training
- Internal and global mobility opportunities
- Competitive healthcare benefits
- Bonus and performance incentives
- Generous annual PTO, paid parental leave, with two additional paid days to acknowledge holidays, cultural events, or inclusion initiatives
- Employee resource groups designed to connect people across all MiQ regions, drive action, and support our communities
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in New York, MiQ is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to New York and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. At MiQ, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current compensation range for this position is $120,000-$140,000. This range may vary for positions outside of New York as it has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location where the position may be filled and does not take into account our bonus and commission structures.
Regardless of location, candidates can expect during the first few conversations with MiQ’s Talent team and Hiring Managers to share any approved budget and details on our competitive bonus and commission packages. Please take a moment to view the MiQ I.D.E.A. Report to learn more about our approach to creating equitable compensation for our people.